Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
a previous "argument"
"would you let me try shrooms"
my pov "if you did it responsibly, yes"
and apparently that was wrong

then this week, he typically doesnt work a lot of hours. but this week hes working from last tuesday until next tuesday. he rested once after work, where he typically rests like every day. he stays up until at least 1am. its now almost 4am, he still has work tomorrow and hes going to hangout with his friends after work until probably midnight. then have work the next day.
dude...you need your sleep.

whatever, its your life, your problem.
but for me im hurting him.
not saying im not, in both cases it boils down to "im worried about your health, what are you doing!!?"
and his problem with me is drugs, ok fine that makes sense.
but everyone needs sleep, as someone that doesnt sleep, hes insane.
as far as me and my drug situation, hes not wrong. but the situation im in? and again back to the first of the post, "if you did it responsibly" which im not, but if he would have just trusted me i would have tried a lot harder vs fuck it.

i dont fucking know..
at this point im thinking about not talking to him until Wednesday, when hes not working..
idgaf if he thinks i killed myself... (not that i want him to think that, but given my current situation, probably what hes going to think. and who knows.. maybe i will. sadly.. despite the horrible pain i was in before going to sleep im still alive)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheShadowKing and Forever Sleep