C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Their soulless creepy eyes,lack of empathy resulting in cruelty,zero shred of humanity.All these symptoms seem similar to that of possession by a demon or something similar.Or they have severe brain damage.

Reactions: sserafim, thenamingofcats, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Nah they're just too in their own heads.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: cosmic-freedom, fleshgarden and sserafim
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Their soulless creepy eyes,lack of empathy resulting in cruelty,zero shred of humanity.All these symptoms seem similar to that of possession by a demon or something similar.Or they have severe brain damage.
You're giving them too much credit, it's just a mental illness / personality disorder like any other. Try not to let them occupy your mind & attention.

• Love
Reactions: cosmic-freedom, fleshgarden, Lady Laudanum and 4 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: binturong, cosmic-freedom, trappedinthislife and 8 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
They probably have mild prefrontal cortex damage. I heard that could turn someone sociopathic

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pluto and Suicidebydeath
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
For me, possessions are fairy tales for children ;).
It's just some kind of disorder.
I don't know anything about it, so I don't know what it looks like exactly.

I find narcissists very irritating.
I couldn't stay with such a person for too long.
I prefer people with other disorders ;).

Of course, remember that a narcissist is not a sociopath, etc.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I don't think this kind of talk about narcissists is helpful at all. Cluster B personality disorders are to a great extent caused by childhood trauma- they're maladaptive responses, not some evil demon taking over the person in question. And not only that, they're incredibly unpleasant for the person suffering from them. Of course, you shouldn't expose yourself to bad behavior because of someone else's suffering, but you shouldn't separate that person from their humanity either.

I don't have any type of Cluster B disorder myself, but I have some friends who are, and the fact that half the world seems to think they're evil demons have caused them immense harm, so I think it's best to judge on a case-by-case basis.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: DarknessInMe, fleshgarden, EvisceratedJester and 3 others
InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
Its more of a personality problem rather than the spiritual one

• Informative
Reactions: Arachno and sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't think this kind of talk about narcissists is helpful at all. Cluster B personality disorders are to a great extent caused by childhood trauma- they're maladaptive responses, not some evil demon taking over the person in question. And not only that, they're incredibly unpleasant for the person suffering from them. Of course, you shouldn't expose yourself to bad behavior because of someone else's suffering, but you shouldn't separate that person from their humanity either.

I don't have any type of Cluster B disorder myself, but I have some friends who are, and the fact that half the world seems to think they're evil demons have caused them immense harm, so I think it's best to judge on a case-by-case basis.
Fucking thank you. I honestly can't believe I'm hearing this shit on a forum that happens to have a lot of people with mental illnesses on it. How is it that people will discuss issues with how mentally ill people are treated while as also saying shit like this about people with one of the most stigmatized mental illnesses out there? Are we being for real right now?

• Love
Reactions: Arachno, fleshgarden and BooGirl
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
They don't have brain damage. I guess you could say they're possessed by an idealized image they have of themselves (false self). That's why fantasy is such a big thing for them and they're so delusional about their true nature.

• Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins and sserafim
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Fucking thank you. I honestly can't believe I'm hearing this shit on a forum that happens to have a lot of people with mental illnesses on it. How is it that people will discuss issues with how mentally ill people are treated while as also saying shit like this about people with one of the most stigmatized mental illnesses out there? Are we being for real right now?
The Cluster B disorders (especially people suffering from NPD, but I've seen this kind of thing for BPD as well) have it really rough. Even other people who are mentally ill are predisposed towards thinking that narcissists are naturally evil pieces of garbage who emerge from the void like a demon to cause others pain and suffering. It's awful.

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden and EvisceratedJester
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024

I am not talking about Cluster B disorders per se.Sorry for the misunderstanding.I am think about dark traid personalities who weaponize control and terrorize others solely to feel power.They love control and they have not even a tiny sliver of empathy in them.Not even for their own people.
The Cluster B disorders (especially people suffering from NPD, but I've seen this kind of thing for BPD as well) have it really rough. Even other people who are mentally ill are predisposed towards thinking that narcissists are naturally evil pieces of garbage who emerge from the void like a demon to cause others pain and suffering. It's awful.
You have a lot of empathy for narcissists but they wouldn't have a shred for you.Trust me.Anyone who has dealt with one would tell you the stories of hell they have been through

Last edited:
Reactions: Pluto