Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
If so, then I shouldn't expect suicide to be easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, they are. (unless you die by Eutanasia; my deadly dream)

Reactions: Metalhead and sadworld
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Yep, Suicide is not easy at all. Even if it's painless, you still have your own mind to deal with and survival instinct.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, disabledandhopeless, Meretlein and 6 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I know that most deaths are deadly if that helps.

• Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Lilacmoon, x~Sophia~x and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Death is scary, at least that's what our SI tells us.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, disabledandhopeless, Metalhead and 2 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I don't think all deaths are, what about those whom die instantly in accidents etc? You don't know its happening, so no time to be scared or feel pain? Or if there is pain, you won't have time to register it before lights out.
Death you are aware of, could be scarey, esp if you are not ready, but I have read many a story of people esp the older one's, who have made peace with dying and go calmy with no fear and no pain

If you speak of suicide though, as a separate death, then no matter how prepared you are, I do think there is a element of fear regardless, as for pain? Who knows?

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Meditation guide, lonelymountaingirl and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Most forms of death are painful, and if people know they are dying it's usually scary. It's only the rare cases death comes instantly or during sleep that people are spared.

Reactions: Metalhead, x~Sophia~x, Wisdom3_1-9 and 2 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Most forms of death are painful, and if people know they are dying it's usually scary. It's only the rare cases death comes instantly or during sleep that people are spared.
That makes this easier since the only real difference is that I would be choosing to die sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Dying isn't meant to be easy, unfortunately. Our body is designed to put up quite a fight. It's going to be rough, and it's best to be prepared for that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Metalhead and x~Sophia~x
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Dying isn't meant to be easy, unfortunately. Our body is designed to put up quite a fight. It's going to be rough, and it's best to be prepared for that.
:( I'm scared but my current situation is unbearable and I can't think of a solution for it. My parents can't think
of one either.

• Aww..
Reactions: Tsundere and x~Sophia~x
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
To address the title question, the current leading cause of death according to the WHO is heart disease, which is quite painful (I think?). But, that's not how most suicides occur, nor does that fact at all relate to the difficulty of suicide. Suicide is difficult for other reasons, including but NOT limited to: SI, fear of what happens after death, fear of pain, and method accessibility.

Reactions: Metalhead
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Yes, unless you die in your sleep. No matter how much you want to, psychologically your mind will talk you out of it, also pain is a natural response your brain uses to let you know you're in trouble of dying.

T

TheReaper

Oct 21, 2020
I would have to say the pain comes down to the method and the time taken to lose consciousness, as for fear I think everyone will face fear at some point and the body will try to survive.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I would have to say the pain comes down to the method and the time taken to lose consciousness, as for fear I think everyone will face fear at some point and the body will try to survive.

I agree, but the problem is that pain is always there. My preferred method is a razor blade and lot of wine.