• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cockatoo

From Russia
Sep 9, 2020
I've chosen this pack for SN: Metoclopramide, Phenazepam, Omeprazol(instead of Ranitidin because I can't get it. Omeprazol is russian analogue of Ranitidin. Haven't heard about it, but I googled and it could be combined with other drugs (?) ), Paracetomol.
I didn't even think, if Metoclopramide can be eaten with Phenazepam because these drugs are often appeared in the same thread. I googled, but still doubt. One site showed that it's okay, second - it's not.

Does anybody know?

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm not an expert in any way and just Google stuff myself but:

Phenazepam is a benzo and as the use of benzos is recommended, it should be fine.

Omeprazol can't be a Russian analogue of ranitidine because it is a proton-pump inhibitor while ranitidine is an H2 antagonist.

Proton-pump inhibitors are not effective. See

6A96FA33 EA7D 468A 95FC 7CC8223B1D54

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ntacid-beta-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/

Reactions: Cockatoo
C

Cockatoo

From Russia
Sep 9, 2020
I'm not an expert in any way and just Google stuff myself but:

Phenazepam is a benzo and as the use of benzos is recommended, it should be fine.

Omeprazol can't be a Russian analogue of ranitidine because it is a proton-pump inhibitor while ranitidine is an H2 antagonist.

Proton-pump inhibitors are not effective. See

View attachment 45990

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ntacid-beta-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/
God bless you. Thank you so much ♥️

• Love
Reactions: Silver