nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I think this is true but I'm open to being disproven. I've been around both male/female friends and have talked a lot to both of them. It seems that when it comes to "lad banter", the lads I've talked to, talk about the women they'd fuck in my class. This has happened with lads in secondary school and in college. I don't think I've heard women talking about guys they'd fuck.

It seems that women need more of a bond with guys. They don't generally find guys attractive based on looks alone and that's why I haven't heard of them saying they'd fuck random guys in my class but men say that about the women in my class.

Now, maybe I'm wrong and some women really are that horny.

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Women are conditioned to be afraid of being looked at like sluts but for bros it's a pissing contest to have lots of sex.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, terry_a_davis, Cosmiq and 1 other person
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
Everyone is an individual so its kind of a mote question. It's a basic instinct in most humans to want to have sex, gender and preference aside. By subjective experience of course there are horny women out there.
They might be a little more restrictive in their choice of partner due to social and cultural stigmas and might be a less prone to brag about it for the same reason. A man having had sex with 15 women is viewed as a feat were's the reverse scenario is considered socially inappropriate.

Reactions: Nuclear Gandhi
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It's funny that you ask this because it reminds me of all of the times I overheard the girls I went to school with in High School talk about the guy they wanted to be fucked by. I didn't happen to hear it as often as guys talking about the girls, but it did happen sometimes. I think it really just depends on the individual and what kind of society they live in.

It probably happens far more often in less religious countries than the one where I live in (I live in the US and have always been surrounded by Christians), but I would imagine that girls talking about this happens very rarely in Muslim countries, like Saudi Arabia for instance, where that sort of behavior is suppressed.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Well they at least sometimes have the same banter. I know because a female friend told me once in high school, "X said she'd fuck you". I was quite pleased!