• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
im general fit for my age and eating habits , i also smoke like a trooper and have asthma,much to the annoyance of my asthma nurse , i was reading 1000 people a day die from asthma attacks , so a week ago i stopped taking my medication , ive never breathed better ! i dont cough in a morning when i light my 1st cig and haven't wheezed when i go out in the cold like i usually do ....so begs the question what the hell is my asthma medication actually doing and how many more drugs are doing the same thing ? .....i was hoping to have had a massive asthma attack and be found dead from it but seems im even healthier now , i cant even do asthma right grrrr

Reactions: lost_soul83, Bojangles, Final Escape and 1 other person
K

K8!

Apr 8, 2019
I believe medications are there to ease symptoms, but in order for that to work you would need to believe in a biological approach to existence. Many studies have shown the effects of placebos and put more of an emphasis on the mind being more powerful then we could ever imagine

Reactions: lost_soul83 and marcusuk63
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
im general fit for my age and eating habits , i also smoke like a trooper and have asthma,much to the annoyance of my asthma nurse , i was reading 1000 people a day die from asthma attacks , so a week ago i stopped taking my medication , ive never breathed better ! i dont cough in a morning when i light my 1st cig and haven't wheezed when i go out in the cold like i usually do ....so begs the question what the hell is my asthma medication actually doing and how many more drugs are doing the same thing ? .....i was hoping to have had a massive asthma attack and be found dead from it but seems im even healthier now , i cant even do asthma right grrrr
I question all medications now. We live under a system that is not interested in u living a long healthy productive life. It's the opposite. I was put on a thyroid medication that I'm a slave to for life because doctors are no longer trained to look for the underlying cause of a enlarged thyroid gland (goiter) they are quick to kill it off and enslave u to the synthetic thyroid hormone pills which u have to take daily for life or u die.

These thyroid pills supposedly contain some stuff that is bad for me along with the thyroid hormone. I have no choice I have to take it because my body doesn't produce enough hormone by itself. The FDA doesn't like u having natural thyroid hormone or full control and choices in treating your health conditions. I managed to take myself off all the other drugs but this one I don't have a choice about :(

Reactions: Bojangles
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Subdue. I've seen many people put on high dosages of inappropriate medication that has a sedating effect, because a lot of people who work in intense hospital environments want as little unpredictable stuff going on as possible. They're underpaid and overworked so of course they would rather have asymptomatic, zombified patients than actually look at what the problem is.

Reactions: Final Escape and marcusuk63
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It depends on the medication/condition. Some of them really are a great fit for certain people with certain conditions. But it's a bit of a needle in a haystack thing. Especially when there are dozens of meds that do almost the same thing. Then it's like, how do you pick the one that'll work? A lot of people experience unpleasant interactions with them, or find them ineffective and so give up on an entire class of meds when there may be one or two out there that could really help them improve. But not many people have the energy to go through all that trial and error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Worthless_nobody and marcusuk63
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Its a money making machine, thats what it is! I never take medication anyways, well I'll make an exception for Meto and Zantac soon I hope hah.

Reactions: lost_soul83, Final Escape and Walilamdzi
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Its a money making machine, thats what it is! I never take medication anyways, well I'll make an exception for Meto and Zantac soon I hope hah.
Right :pfff:

Reactions: marcusuk63
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Psychiatric drugs yes. But the medical system is inefficient with blatant conflict of interest, that undermine effective R&D, medical practices, and education.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I was on psychiatric meds for decades. They never worked long-term for me and one day years ago, when my bipolar was really bad, my bf asked, "have you ever thought that it's the meds doing this to you??" I stopped and thought about it and he was right. I stopped my depakote and lamictal and got better almost immediately. I risked seizures by stopping cold-turkey, but it was definitely worth it. As for pain meds, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, scoliosis, arthritis, etc. over 15 years ago and after suffering for years, I gave in to the pain pills. Well of course I got addicted and now I've been going to a methadone clinic for over 6 years. If I stop it, I get violently ill. But when I stopped the pain pills and transitioned to the methadone my pain got so much better! But now it's bad again and I'm stuck taking a toxic drug that my body's addicted to. The whole shit is just to make money, at least in the states.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
If it's anti depressants, SSRI, mental health drugs then to keep big pharma rich that is all.