• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
I'm living in the USA and I would strongly prefer to not have my family discover my dead body. Originally, I considered sending a delayed message to them to call the police but it is likely they will check on me before they do that. I'd like to send a delayed message to the police but I'm worried that the phone will recognize 911 and send the message immediately. Anyone know anything?

Reactions: iamsofkntired
H

halfwaydown2

Human
Aug 6, 2022
If you're worried about that, you could schedule and send an email to the police/emergency services instead. On iPhone, you can long press the send button to do that. Since all email addresses are treated the same, it shouldn't matter that it's the police.

Reactions: nothingbutmybest
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
If you're worried about that, you could schedule and send an email to the police/emergency services instead. On iPhone, you can long press the send button to do that. Since all email addresses are treated the same, it shouldn't matter that it's the police.
This is a really stupid question but do they check emails that often?

That said, police officers in NYC have emails but not specific stations. The NYPD does have an email for the commissioner but it explicitly states that it is slow, isn't checked regularly and immediate concerns should be forwarded to phone numbers.

H

halfwaydown2

Human
Aug 6, 2022
I mean, you probably won't get a response as fast as if you text or call 911. But you will basically guarantee that your body is found, right?

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
This. If you are still alive you can delete the email from sending.

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
I mean, you probably won't get a response as fast as if you text or call 911. But you will basically guarantee that your body is found, right?
Okay I see your point but long enough and my decomposing body would be horrifying both in terms of sight and smell.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Im surprised other people thought about this it's my plan as well

Reactions: iamsofkntired
ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
I've thought about this as well. With my most ideal method though, my plan was to just call them, hang up and immediately CTB. I should be far enough away from emergency services or police for them to get to me in time.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've been worrying about this too. Only the commissioner where I am seems to have an email contact. Do you have a solicitor? I'm thinking I may send a delayed email to them- alerting them to phone the police. I can also attach my goodbye notes to them while I'm at it. I've heard that they aren't always passed on.

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
I've thought about this as well. With my most ideal method though, my plan was to just call them, hang up and immediately CTB. I should be far enough away from emergency services or police for them to get to me in time.
I get paranoid so I don't have the confidence that I will be instantly killed. Do keep in mind that nearby patrol cars may be closer than the stations

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
You should not worry about what happens to your body, if you've done everything you can to make it easier for them then it's their problem and not yours.