nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Maybe the word open minded might be offensive but anecdotally I've found that two of the women in secondary school and college who approached me and didn't take issues with my lack of masculinity (short height, 5ft 3in and autism) were bisexual women. In high school a girl who was known to be bisexual and much taller than me (5ft 10in) flirted with me and told me I was cute among a group of friends. I was a stupid kid at the time but didn't pursue her as I was awkward. I showed my attention to girls who were straight but they said I was a bit too short/young/weird for them.

In college as well, I've weirded out most people (in particular girls) but the only women who isn't at all put off with me as a bisexual friend of mine who interestingly said, height wouldn't matter for her in a relationship.

Is this correlation/causation or do you think bisexual women are less concerned with hetero-normative gender roles?

Reactions: inactive
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
usually bi women are more open minded, but there are exceptions to any generalization

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
As a bi woman, yeah I'd say I'm really open to pretty much anything and anyone. Can't really speak for other bisexuals though. Also who cares about height in a partner? Never understood the whole "tall guys are better" shit.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
As a straight girl, I really think it depends on the person but I can see why someone who is bi would have a better understanding and therefore be more open-minded about it. I personally don't much care. As a relationship some charatistics might not attract me but that's true for anyone. But as a friend, no judgement here. You are who you are for a reason and you shouldn't let anyone change that. (much like everything else this also depends but for the most part it's accurate)