W

walkingcorpse13

Jul 22, 2024
Got my SN and quetiapine I'm having trouble getting benzos I'm considering skipping the step but can't afford to fail
I apologise if this has been discussed

Reactions: rozeske and davidtorez
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Technically all that is essential is the sn, all other drugs are there to make the method more reliable or peaceful.
For benzo, it helps with the later.
It'll most likely cause distress and anxiety, and it'll be up to you if you can see yourself doing this without benzos or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Placo, pthnrdnojvsc, AmericanMary and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not if you have sheer willpower to see it through.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and walkingcorpse13
A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
benzos with SN are purely a comfort measure. SN is perfectly reliable on its own, possibly slightly more reliable with an effective antiemetic but even that isn't certain (plenty of people who take AEs vomit, and plenty of people who vomit still succeed regardless of if they took an AE).

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and rozeske
N

noname27

May 21, 2024
Does anyone know if the benzos would make the method less noticeable (i.e. no seizures and noises made and whatnot)?
Hypothetically speaking of course, if someone had 150 tabs 10 mg of domperidone and 200g of SN, how likely would it be to succeed? The SN would be from DMC. People seem to say it should be good enough but it would be nice to hear a second opinion on this.

phoebie467

phoebie467

My flame's already gone out
Mar 17, 2024
Using benzodiazepines will make the method more peaceful.

SN is fatal even in low doses, so you only need to stay awake for the first 10~12 minutes to ensure that the SN has been absorbed by your body. If you don't vomit within 12 minutes, there will be no need for a second drink.

Besides, it's much better to die sedated/asleep, isn't it?

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
This is my concern too because I can't find a way to get benzos and I fear SI will kick in with the nausea if I'm concious and I'll call for help. I very much do not want to be hospitalised.