• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
Please I just need someone to tell me they are real, that this forum is not made up, please, I'm scared, I need someone to say it, I don't care if it is a lie, just tell me please, let me go in peace and kill me while I'm sleeping, but please, someone say to me you are real

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, f1lth, Forever Sleep and 5 others
pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
I am real, all of us here are real. You are not alone or in some fake made space. I got you, i hope youre okay. đź«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost cherry, Oneness, Serial Experi Pain and 1 other person
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I'm real

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost cherry, Serial Experi Pain and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Yea me real injury damage real no able live no able do any, pain sffr all real ,undrstd feel how think no have real but this real here no wry

Reactions: myusername890
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I'm real. I suck, but I'm real.

U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I am real as well and If it useful, there's an introduce yourself sticky thread in the off topic section that may be useful in showing how real other people are in this community.

Last edited:
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I'm real. I remember many years of life and can recall what happened in them and how they intersected with the lives of other real people.

Reactions: BrainShower
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I am real. I live somewhere in the same world as you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost cherry, Yakamoz and BrainShower
L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
We are real. All of us hurt. All of us are unique. All of us are the same. We all suffer differently. Most of us have the same dream. Death with Dignity. The right to die on our terms.

Reactions: Lost cherry
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Sometimes I notice exactly the same paranoia in myself: I'm afraid that everything that happens in my life is either the delirium of a schizophrenic or a simulation of the matrix. But we never know for sure. After all, your consciousness is unlimited and can always come up with many personalities, stories and events that will prove the reality of what is happening, but you cannot guarantee that everything that I am writing to you now is not your hallucinations. This belief applies to me as well.

Sorry if this message affects you in any way... Thinking out loud. But I am real!

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
Very real over here…won't lie—sometimes I wish I weren't because maybe the shit I've been through in this life would not be real either.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Unfortunately, yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostall_hope11 and Oneness
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Yeah, as real as anyone is.
Like others have said, i wish i wasn't real most of the time...

I

igl00

Jun 4, 2023
I wish I wasn't real lol but I am….

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm real. I'm a hugely dysfunctional and mostly invisible (figuratively, not litterally) human. But I'm real

cali22♡

cali22♡

Student
Nov 11, 2023
We are all Humans that connected each other (:

That means we are Real

Reactions: Lost cherry
S

some_creative_alias

Jul 16, 2023
we are all real. are you dissociating?

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Hi

Yes, I'm real. Real suicidal thoughts/tendencies and a real desire to CTB.

Just keep interacting on the boards, we're all here for you.

Take care :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
No matter how much salvia I've smoked, I come to the same conclusion.

Yes.

I am real. As unfortunate as that is, I am real and I really want to die.

I'll ctb soon I think, there is very little that could change my mind. I've been wanting this for a decade.

I hope you find peace, friend.

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Spooky; they all say they're real, but without posting a photo of their anus to prove it as would be perfectly normal. So how can you ever really be sure?

AIs don't get jokes.

• Yay!
Reactions: SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Please I just need someone to tell me they are real, that this forum is not made up, please, I'm scared, I need someone to say it, I don't care if it is a lie, just tell me please, let me go in peace and kill me while I'm sleeping, but please, someone say to me you are real

Only too real, I promise you.
Spooky; they all say they're real, but without posting a photo of their anus to prove it as would be perfectly normal. So how can you ever really be sure?

AIs don't get jokes.

You do really want to get to the 'bottom' of this, don't you.

Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023
I'm real, you're real, and we're all real. What's up though? What makes you think no one is real? I hope you're okay.

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Maybe because of the anonymity you feel that way, but it has to be like that when suicide is so frowned upon outside of here. All of the users are real people

sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
Unfortunately I am real.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
nothing is real how could it be when we all just a temporary machines
the world is a lie and life is a lie
nothing here last not me not you not anything i don't even really exist soon to be gone for all time
everything i ever cared about is going to die nothing will be alright it's the turth
the world might just be an illusion

Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
Sometimes I feel like no human connection is real or possible anymore. The feeling doesn't stay but it's a terrible feeling, existential dread or whatever it is.