• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

ComMon

Jan 5, 2020
I have the sn but not any antiemetic. Is there still a good chance i can ctb if i took it right now? Also how long does it usually take for it too work?

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
SN can take anywhere from 30 min to 3 hours(average). This is with the antacid and antiemetics.

No, the other meds are NOT required. However, there is a lower average chance of succeeding. The meto(antiemetic that's usually used) helps to block the dopamine pathway for nausea which is the pathway that SN effects. The antacid(such as pepto) is the acid reducer to help efficiency of SN...it helps the ratio of SN that effects blood to be higher. The others such as propranolol are for comfort and have nothing to do with actual efficiency. Propranolol helps with the blood pressure. The relaxing pills help with anxiety so that you are more relaxed and less likely to panic and back out.

You have SN now. It is likely you'll throw it up. It happens sometimes even with the antiemetic. So that's your call.

I ask you to please think about this. Be absolutely sure you want to ctb. So many people are on edge about it. I don't want you to attempt then regret it either right before you die, or after you're taken to the hospital(should you panic). Please exhaust your options first. Seek help from family or a therapist. I'm not trying to feed you the general cliché lines. I just want you to be positive.

Remember,you can always think about it and attempt another day. Please don't rush.

If you need someone to talk with, I'm here.

Hopefully things go in your favor should you attempt.

Reactions: Donk, TimeToBiteTheDust, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't believe the OP has been given accurate advice here. But I also think the OP needs to take responsibility for his/her own choice and action to ctb.

There is the Resources Compilation sticky. There is the site search, one can use search terms like antiemetic, success and failure, etc. There is an abundance of information that answers the question.

This is your ctb. If you choose it and you want it to be successful, you have to do your due diligence to make that happen. All of us do. Suicide is not easy. Asking these questions and relying on replies and not your own efforts is only to your detriment.

Edit: I was very blunt and direct. That doesn't mean I'm chewing out the OP or angry. I gave an honest answer, I'm not in the space right now to be sweet as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, one4all and AlreadyGone
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It can work, but it will reduce the effectiveness of SN. Vomiting will also make the whole thing more unpleasant, not because of the vomiting itself, although that alone makes things worse, but SN will make you very tired and weak, so you're probably not going to be able to go to the bathroom and vomit there, you'll just vomit on your bed or wherever it is you're laying down, and probably aspirate the vomit.

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
What is your source for that information?

Let me amend what I said. It will only reduce the effectiveness if you vomit. If you manage to keep it down, or have drink more of it if you vomit, it will work just fine.