• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
Apparently there's a story about a 28 month old girl who ate 8 apricot kernels and died. for adults I think we would need to eat around 100 kernels to have a chance in dying. good thing apricot kernels are sold on Amazon real cheap, $26 for a 1lb bag with 1000 kernels, more than enough. Sounds like all is needed is to just eat 1/4 or 1/2 a bag of these apricot kernels and off we go to a relatively peaceful CTB.

This method sounds almost too good to be true, in terms of consuming the seeds/ pits inside the fruit method. Because how hard is it for us just to buy a bunch of these fruits from some store or supermarket, take out the seeds/ pits (or buy already prepared and packaged ones), then just grind them up inside a blender, mix it up with some drink and just chug it down?? Literally everyone on this forum can go ahead and do this tomorrow. There must be something more to this, otherwise it would literally be one of the top popular CTB methods in the world for sure.

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Apparently there's a story about a 28 month old girl who ate 8 apricot kernels and died. for adults I think we would need to eat around 100 kernels to have a chance in dying. good thing apricot kernels are sold on Amazon real cheap, $26 for a 1lb bag with 1000 kernels, more than enough. Sounds like all is needed is to just eat 1/4 or 1/2 a bag of these apricot kernels and off we go to a relatively peaceful CTB.

This method sounds almost too good to be true, in terms of consuming the seeds/ pits inside the fruit method. Because how hard is it for us just to buy a bunch of these fruits from some store or supermarket, take out the seeds/ pits (or buy already prepared and packaged ones), then just grind them up inside a blender, mix it up with some drink and just chug it down?? Literally everyone on this forum can go ahead and do this tomorrow. There must be something more to this, otherwise it would literally be one of the top popular CTB methods in the world for sure.

It is very painful.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I 100% second your post. Painful is an understatement.

Walter
May I ask you to describe it a bit? These things are easy enough to get in large quantities but it's far from "too good to be true". I got a bunch of this. It's incredibly difficult to consume enough to do the job.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi!
Long story short, if one eats the kernel of the pit, it contains the enzyme: Amygdalin. This enzyme goes to one's liver and part of it gets converted to cyanide. Of course, a large enough dosage might cause ctb, BUT more than likely what might happen is organ damage, CNS damage (central nervous system) and other not so fun issues.

In my 67 plus years on this planet, I have seen 1st hand a person die of liver failure and believe me this is NOT ever a way that I would want to go. I saw the poor souls skin turn a dull yellow and his eyes turned a dull yellow from white and he was in hellish pain till the end.

Also, I have CNS damage from a nasty car crash, and I would NOT wish what I am suffering through on any poor soul ever, no matter what.

Also, one must remember that a 28-month-old child is not an adult as the body and mind are both still developing and are different from an adult.

I am NOT pro=life NOR pro-suicide, pro-choice, BUT one should think forward as far as what if? something does not work as planned and what might be the consequences that a person might have to live with.

Same as cancer and smoking. I had a person that I worked with in my summer job on my summer breaks in college. He smoked over 2 packs of cigarettes a day. I always remember him saying that "smoking is not going to hurt me", and he was right, it did not hurt him it killed him with double lung cancer. NOW folks will say that anyone can get cancer, and that is right. I had gall bladder cancer in March 2014. I never smoked and hardly ever drank alcohol. BUT why add to the chances. The same with fruit pits maybe but the aspect that if it does not work and having to deal with the hell is a huge NO for me.

Hope this gives some answer to why I mentioned the pain aspect. Dying from organ failure is a VERY HUGE NO for me.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: eve2004, dialogos, irie and 3 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
related thread: