abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
I just want to start by saying I know Im making a whole post but I didnt see it as something so unimportant I could attach to the end of a post

I want to thank everyone on here, specifically the people who I have talked to recently in the chat rooms( Meditaion Guide and Blue Rose in particular ;) ), they have made me feel so comfortable the last few days and are an amazing group of people to talk to whenever I need someone to turn to.
I want to thank the people on the threads too, GenesandEnvironment and WornOutLife, they were the first couple of people I saw that consistently were on the same threads as me and it just always brings me some joy to see their names around.
Also finally Thank you to the mods, you guys do an amazing job I really appreciate this site and all its done for me and so many others this community is really great and I am thankful to finally feel like im not stuck in isolation.

If you guys wanna use this space to thank some of the people who have really made a difference that would be really sweet and I just want to say that I appreciate everyone here so much <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, BandAddict, sorella santini and 14 others
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I am so glad to see this thread. I can feel I had not lived in vain totally for now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Makko, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I want to thank the people on the threads too, GenesandEnvironment and WornOutLife, they were the first couple of people I saw that consistently were on the same threads as me and it just always brings me some joy to see their names around.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Makko, Meditation guide, AE2021 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
o.

You're such a nice person! Thank you very much!
I love you and this community. You've helped me so much! :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Makko, Meditation guide and 4 others
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
I echo your comments and had thought about doing a thank you post also. Having a place where you know others really do understand being suicidal and offer a safe place to discuss it is a tremendous relief. So I too thank all who post, comment, support and actually make me laugh sometimes, which is a rarity these days. And thanks to the mods for putting in all the work and taking on the challenges to keep this site open for us.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, sorella santini, abruptum and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
@abruptum give yourself a pat on the back while you're at it for being such a nice pleasant friendly person. It's a pleasure to chat with you. And thank you for this little tribute, I feel all warm and fuzzy!

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Makko, abruptum and 3 others
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I just want to start by saying I know Im making a whole post but I didnt see it as something so unimportant I could attach to the end of a post

I want to thank everyone on here, specifically the people who I have talked to recently in the chat rooms( Meditaion Guide and Blue Rose in particular ;) ), they have made me feel so comfortable the last few days and are an amazing group of people to talk to whenever I need someone to turn to.
Also finally Thank you to the mods, you guys do an amazing job I really appreciate this site and all its done for me and so many others this community is really great and I am thankful to finally feel like im not stuck in isolation.

If you guys wanna use this space to thank some of the people who have really made a difference that would be really sweet and I just want to say that I appreciate everyone here so much <3
Well said. And whoever runs/pays for/deals with the legal bullshit of this site - you are an angel

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Callie Arcale, Makko and 2 others
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
Well said. And whoever runs/pays for/deals with the legal bullshit of this site - you are an angel
honestly idk if its the mods or who but just know youre amazing !!

Reactions: Kbeau