Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Before I had reached the point of suicide, I thought that suicide was a lot easier to accomplish than it actually was. I would just think to myself that whatever happens to me, at the end of the day it wouldn't really matter because I could quit on a whim and it would just be like snapping my fingers. I had learned since over a year ago that suicide is not for the feint of heart. It may take sheer desperation but the will to overcome one's own natural survival instinct takes cajones. They may claim that suicide is an act of "cowardice" and "selfishness" but really, it is the most authoritative act that one can make for oneself and to make the most important decision of all in ones life. Since studying suicide during all this time, I've developed more respect for those that choose this option.

Had I been armed with this information sooner, I think I would've felt more pressure to re-adjust my lifestyle at an early time. What do the rest of you think? It takes a lot to get to the point of suicide, and I think suicidal people aren't given enough cred by society.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadghost, not-2-b-the-answer, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
probably because suicide is viewed as a selfish choice and a permanent solution to a temporary problem and whatever other things i can't remember right now. but i do agree - fighting the urge to live, to get better - isn't an easy thing to do. i admire that.

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, not-2-b-the-answer, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 1 other person
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
"Easy way out" my ass :meh:

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, Lorntroubles, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Before I had reached the point of suicide, I thought that suicide was a lot easier to accomplish than it actually was. I would just think to myself that whatever happens to me, at the end of the day it wouldn't really matter because I could quit on a whim and it would just be like snapping my fingers. I had learned since over a year ago that suicide is not for the feint of heart. It may take sheer desperation but the will to overcome one's own natural survival instinct takes cajones. They may claim that suicide is an act of "cowardice" and "selfishness" but really, it is the most authoritative act that one can make for oneself and to make the most important decision of all in ones life. Since studying suicide during all this time, I've developed more respect for those that choose this option.

Had I been armed with this information sooner, I think I would've felt more pressure to re-adjust my lifestyle at an early time. What do the rest of you think? It takes a lot to get to the point of suicide, and I think suicidal people aren't given enough cred by society.

Totally agree ... Suicide isn't easy. I have backed out a few times in the last year. I think family and friends being the main reason.
I don't know how people do it... even the ones that don't have family, it's still hard. :aw:

"Easy way out" my ass :meh:

And my ass is really big. :ahhha::aw:

Last edited:
Reactions: inactive