F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
I've read that apple seeds have cyanide and 143 would kill a 70 kg person. I have been collecting them, I eat 2 apples daily and discovered red ones have 5-8 seeds, green ones 2-4. I'm saving the seeds so by End of February should have over 500 seeds. But, on further research, some say they wont kill you, but may only make you sick, permanent organ damage, etc. I want to crush all of the over 500 and drink them.I usually remove the brown top of the seed and store the white inner seed. I dont know if im doing it right. Any scientist or knowleadgeable person to clarify if my method will work?

Reactions: som1
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've also thought of that method and in me case it sucks because my weight is 120kg so I would need more and I don't know if it'll work but still, it's a method which requires a lot of patience.
Anyway, experts say that cyanide is letal so I think it might work.
Let's wait for a person with more knowledge who can educate us more. :)

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
No. Not reliable and possibly very painful. You need to do more than just crush them. Also, I'm pretty sure by taking apart the seeds before storage, you're ruining them.

Reactions: sadworld
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
if it were that easy a lot more people would be dead

Reactions: flyaway2 and k75
Death22

Death22

If I can stop 1 breeder, I’m happy
Nov 25, 2020
Use ferrocyanide instead

F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Use ferrocyanide instead
What's ferrocynide?
I
I've also thought of that method and in me case it sucks because my weight is 120kg so I would need more and I don't know if it'll work but still, it's a method which requires a lot of patience.
Anyway, experts say that cyanide is letal so I think it might work.
Let's wait for a person with more knowledge who can educate us more. :)
I have patience. Collecting 10 seeds daily. I have over 40 now. 100 days to February, I'll have more than enough. Its not so hard when you make up your mind. Other method is hanging, but, it's you know, shame filled. You'd even feel shame even when dead!

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No it won't work. It did, however, work in that GI Joe episode where they threw apples at that blob to kill it.