D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
when i was a teen years ago we were invited to a house in the middle of nowhere far away from cities and towns, in the desert, at night as i took the dishes to the kitchen, dark, as i put them and wanted to go back to where we were eating i saw an apparition, wearing traditional clothe, tall, walking in a weird way, face not shown as it had a hood, i thought it was my cousin trying to scare me, since it didnt talk to me, i didnt approach it and came back, then found my cousin with family and his clothe was white, and i got really scared and froze realizing it wasnt him, in shock and standing his dad and rest of family asked me, why are u standing what happened,as i said i thought my cousin was in the kitchen, they got scared, it was late night and right then three strong knocks on the door next to me, .... my family took their weapons and started searching the house and the land surrounding us, found nothing,,,, i still dont know what i saw and i try to erase it from my mind because it activates my panic mode, very curious to hear your ghost stories

• Wow
Reactions: faraway_beach, Sensei, not4us and 1 other person
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Shiiet. Your story gave me the chills! :ohhhh:

Reactions: dieornottodie and Arrow
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Shiiet. Your story gave me the chills! :ohhhh:
actually there is more to it, thank you for reading, i am interested to read yours or others apparition stories if there are any

Reactions: not4us
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
actually there is more to it, thank you for reading, i am interested to read yours or others apparition stories if there are any
Unfortunately in my life I have not encountered any apparitions/miracles/magic, I would really love to though...

Reactions: dieornottodie