• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Sure, it was dumb, preachy, and cringey. But not so bad it makes you want to die.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, AveryConure, Rn110bg101 and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Sure, it was dumb, preachy, and cringey. But not so bad it makes you want to die.
I've never seen it, nor heard of it until I just saw it.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I've never seen it, nor heard of it until I just saw it.
There are better waste 26 hours of your life than watching it. Then again, the suicide scene was so cringey I laughed like crazy.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Marz
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
There are better waste 26 hours of your life than watching it. Then again, the suicide scene was so cringey I laughed like crazy.

I believe it! Think I need to rearrange my wording a little bit. I never heard of it until I saw it on the news. Lol

Reactions: Marz
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, the show glorifies suicide pretty badly. It can definitely be a trigger for suicidal people, but usually there is another underlying cause. For this young girl, it seems it was bullying.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Rn110bg101, Redt2go and 3 others
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
I found it to be absolute emotionally exploitative garbage flaunting itself as some sort of meaningful exploration of suicide. It is hours I wish I could get back. They had such an opportunity to explore mental illness and the pressures of that age range. Instead, they glorify suicide as an effective means towards vindication and convey this idea you get to live on and hear the apologies and see justice done to all who wronged you. That is a fucking terrible message especially as I know what my own suicidal fantasies were like at that age. It just smacks of a bad revenge fantasy blended with a high school drama that in of itself is a convoluted mess with poor character arcs. Loaded with shock value at the expense of the viewer. Veneered with the pretence of giving a damn to make it seem more legitimate, all in the interest of greenbacks to the extent of ignoring professional advice because sensation sells I guess... That and no meaningful mention of avenues open to rape victims. Utterly despicable TV.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, 15dec, Rn110bg101 and 7 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I found it to be absolute emotionally exploitative garbage flaunting itself as some sort of meaningful exploration of suicide. It is hours I wish I could get back. They had such an opportunity to explore mental illness and the pressures of that age range. Instead, they glorify suicide as an effective means towards vindication and convey this idea you get to live on and hear the apologies and see justice done to all who wronged you. That is a fucking terrible message especially as I know what my own suicidal fantasies were like at that age. It just smacks of a bad revenge fantasy blended with a high school drama that in of itself is a convoluted mess with poor character arcs. Loaded with shock value at the expense of the viewer. Veneered with the pretence of giving a damn to make it seem more legitimate, all in the interest of greenbacks to the extent of ignoring professional advice because sensation sells I guess... That and no meaningful mention of avenues open to rape victims. Utterly despicable TV.
After a few months of occasionally watching, I'm just starting the second episode --which tells you how impressed I've been. I guess I don't need to bother with the rest.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Unfortunately, the second season sounds like it will be even worse since there is going to be a shooting at their school. It seems the creators/writers of this show want to exploit all the worse experiences in highschool a person could have.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Unfortunately, the second season sounds like it will be even worse since there is going to be a shooting at their school. It seems the creators/writers of this show want to exploit all the worse experiences in highschool a person could have.
In the end nothing happens. One guy tries to enter to some dance and shoot everyone after being raped, but his friend find him before and start saying it that shooting people is wrong and then everyone hugs.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
In the end nothing happens. One guy tries to enter to some dance and shoot everyone after being raped, but his friend find him before and start saying it that shooting people is wrong and then everyone hugs.
That sounds horrible. I'm glad I never watched this show. I only watched the suicide scene in question to see how realistic it was going to be, seeing as I tried the same method. It wasn't at all and I never bothered to watch the rest of the show after that.

Reactions: Alchemist
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
Ditto, young kids and teens are easily influenced. When I was 12 I was on tumblr a lot and that shit excacerbated my depression. I found out how to supposedly cut your veins open on the internet as well. No shit kids watching this show that are depressed are going to go for it.

The laughable thing is that my own father recommended that show to me when it came out. Please.

Also: I'm just generally very against young kids killing themselves. It's just wrong. 9 year old kids can find information on how to kill themselves in this day and age. It just makes me sad at how bleak this shit is.

Last edited:
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
That sounds horrible. I'm glad I never watched this show. I only watched the suicide scene in question to see how realistic it was going to be, seeing as I tried the same method. It wasn't at all and I never bothered to watch the rest of the show after that.
And believe me, that's not as bad as when the cast speaks to the audience to tell them that rape is bad. I almost lost my luch there.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
And believe me, that's not as bad as when the cast speaks to the audience to tell them that rape is bad. I almost lost my luch there.
Sounds like a cringe worthy PSA. It looks like I didn't miss anything.

Reactions: Alchemist