CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Injury damage me, awful make apes, ape be friend ape cuz behind back betray, injury damage me both ape be friend behind back, friend build begind back build injury damage build sufferi. Say injury damage injury damage no care ignore,, say suffer all ignore, ape friend ape build injury damage build sufferi. Awful world awful species, one suffer injury damage other use injury damage be friend

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
What? I've read this post repeatedly for more than a minute but I still don't get it. Note that translating posts from your native language to english is lossy when using automated translators like Google translate, in the sense that original meaning may be lost. Maybe I'm wrong?
No transl injury damage

HybridSpectre

HybridSpectre

Life sucks
Jan 24, 2023
I'm really sorry about your condition friend, I didn't know. I wish you peace and happiness in all your endeavors.
Life's a bitch. We find ourselves in an existence that we never chose to have. No one asked us what we wanted. This is unfair. From where did we come from, evolution, creation? Who gets to decide that some people should be better than others? That some people should have everything one could wish for, while others barely have anything? This angers me so much! Whatever pain and suffering you've experienced may you find peace in knowing that though we never had a choice when we showed up in this broken world, the choice to leave all that pain behind is entirely up to you, and no one should dare take that choice away from you. Peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and newave3
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're fed up with human beings. We are quite a limited species. We just do the best we can with what we're given, and trot along in our narrowly defined lives. I don't believe in free will. We just do the best we can, and often what we achieve is quite pathetic. But all we can do is keep trying, keep reaching out. I hope you find peace one way or another. Try not to rest your hopes on others, you need to try and find satisfaction in yourself ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94, CTB Dream and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As I've said before on here, both life itself and humans are the true problem. The reality is that humans just create suffering and make this world a more hellish place, it's a cruel mistake that life even evolved in the first place. It's just so true that you cannot trust people and it's certainly for the best not to be trusting of them. Being too trusting will just lead to harm.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream