Rhymester

Rhymester

No more narcs PLEASE
Aug 9, 2023
Honestly, I don't have extreme reasons to CTB. From people's perspective, I have a good life. I have a home, I go to college and study full time, great relationship and all. Even with all that, life itself just lost its charm to me. When I was younger I just wanted to be successful. My life dream was to become a poet, I've written plenty of poems. But now, even that life dream has faded. When I write I don't feel fulfilled, writing poetry is just such a depressing process. Even if the poem turns out good, people don't like poetry nowadays. So what is the point of trying to achieve that goal? The only things that occupy me are: doing college assignments, seeing people, doing routine daily things, and that's all. Going to college means just sitting alone during lectures, (lost good friends because I was sort of a prick). I do assignments to the best of my ability (I have a massive fear of failure). I meet people sometimes (I have a fear of abandonment). I do the things that need to be done on a daily basis (cleaning, walking the dog). I guess this summarizes my life. Everything lost its charm and so did I.

• Hugs
Reactions: niceoofie, Unknown21, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I clearly understand that feeling of lack of sense in everything i do, and im sorry ure living it too. I hope u will get through that.
That said, actually i would love to read one of ure poeme!

• Hugs
Reactions: Rhymester and mind_split
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable wishing to be free from an existence that feels empty and meaningless but anyway best wishes.

Rhymester

Rhymester

No more narcs PLEASE
Aug 9, 2023
To me it's really understandable wishing to be free from an existence that feels empty and meaningless but anyway best wishes.
Thank you, I feel the same.
I clearly understand that feeling of lack of sense in everything i do, and im sorry ure living it too. I hope u will get through that.
That said, actually i would love to read one of ure poeme!
Sure, if one of my poems succeeds in winning a competition or getting published then I think I will have the confidence to show you it!