W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Anyone else feel nothing about the consequences for their death? Does no one care about how their parents, or friends, or anyone, would react? I honestly can't bring myself to care. And I don't care if I'm a bad person because of it, which I guess goes to show the main point. I think I'm alone in this. I'm sorry how other people would feel for me being selfish, but I don't feel sorry in the sense that I should change how I feel.

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
I iwsh i could feel apathy about it, but i cant stop thinking in my parents because they dont deserve any pain.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Well, generally speaking, a lot of people do care about the consequences of their deaths. I mean, looking at like replies to posts, etc, there seems to be a lot of people that states that leaving letters, etc would be better than just distancing one's self.

Personally, i am of the belief that if one will CTB then any letter or anything would just make things worse for the people who are left behind, but that's just me.

I hope you can..adjust I guess your perspective on you thinking you are good or bad for wanting to CTB. You're neither. You're experiencing something which over-rides all other things: the wish to stop existing. It's neither good nor bad, it just is.

And yeah, i get the vibe when you say you feel alone in it, but you're not. the site was to help people achieve a task in a way thats on their terms, so you know, you're not alone.