DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Part 1 of my family not giving a fuck
My brother was trying to talk to me about what I was making for breakfast. I ginned him. He kept pestering, till I gave him petty remarks together him off my back. He ended with "hope you have a good breakfast"
No, fuck no
this mother fucker drives me to suicide I will not be nice to his fucking ass ever again

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Did you guys ever have a good relationship, and if so why and when did it change?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Did you guys ever have a good relationship, and if so why and when did it change?
We used to be so close as children. I was like his second mom since my mom was a garbage bitch. I had to do everything from watching him, bathing him, etc. Sure we had our fights as all siblings do but we had a strong bond and were like 2 peas in a pod. Over time, as my mom continued to abuse him, he began to change. From a happy kid to an angry and depressed kid. And since she died he copes with all that anger by abusing me everyday. Its to a point where it feels like my mom came back from the dead and is hurting me all over. It is so hard to be nice to him because the next day or next few days he acts up and starts abusing me again. Its so unpredictable that Id just rather not be close anymore because I am at a breaking point of suicide

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can see why that would make it worse if you loved and nurtured him, and then things went bad. Would knowing he's pushing you to the point of wanting to die make him leave you alone or treat you with basic respect? Even if he has issues he must have some attachment to you due to your involvement in his upbringing and the fact that he seems to want to be around you a lot.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
He seems to be really annoying and it's a shame because you have nowhere else to live in so as to be as far from him as possible.
Something like that happens to me with my mother. She has mental problems and two personalities, one of them is a loving and wonderful mother, the other one is like a demon who verbally insults and shouts at you all the time.

My best advice would be to ignore him 100% but it must be difficult. And if things really go south you could even call the police. I can't think of any other solution. Damn, life is so tough sometimes.

Note: I used to live alone and in peace but because of my failed CTB attempt I gotta live with my parents now and it certainly sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I can see why that would make it worse if you loved and nurtured him, and then things went bad. Would knowing he's pushing you to the point of wanting to die make him leave you alone or treat you with basic respect? Even if he has issues he must have some attachment to you due to your involvement in his upbringing and the fact that he seems to want to be around you a lot.
I've told him about my suciidality. Actually both of us has talked in private about our mental health. Yet he still acts out. its a lot for me and my father doesn't have a freaking back bone ot stand up to him. my dad is 2 extremes. Being overly nice or down right abusive
He seems to be really annoying and it's a shame because you have nowhere else to live in so as to be as far from him as possible.
Something like that happens to me with my mother. She has mental problems and two personalities, one of them is a loving and wonderful mother, the other one is like a demon who verbally insults and shouts at you all the time.

My best advice would be to ignore him 100% but it must be difficult. And if things really go south you could even call the police. I can't think of any other solution. Damn, life is so tough sometimes.

Note: I used to live alone and in peace but because of my failed CTB attempt I gotta live with my parents now and it certainly sucks.
If you dont mind me asking, how did you CTB?

Reactions: WornOutLife
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think the above advice to completely ignore your brother is probably your best bet. Children always prefer negative attention to none. If you want to try to repair it with him only be receptive to positive behavior and completely ignore him for negative. If you're done with his shit just tell him to fuck off and leave you alone forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: WornOutLife
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think the above advice to completely ignore your brother is probably your best bet. Children always prefer negative attention to none. If you want to try to repair it with him only be receptive to positive behavior and completely ignore him for narrative. If you're done with his shit just tell him to fuck off and leave you alone forever.
thanks. might be best tbh. Like it hurts when we are laughing one day and then fighting the next. Man I dunno I just wish we could go back to how we were as kids

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've told him about my suciidality. Actually both of us has talked in private about our mental health. Yet he still acts out. its a lot for me and my father doesn't have a freaking back bone ot stand up to him. my dad is 2 extremes. Being overly nice or down right abusive

If you dont mind me asking, how did you CTB?

Lots of pills + partial hanging but, my mistake was that the pills affected me very fast and I didn't manage to hang myself. I just passed out and was found next day by my father. (Then, I was in some kind of comma for 2 days) and now I can't be alone not even for a minute :(

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Part 1 of my family not giving a fuck
My brother was trying to talk to me about what I was making for breakfast. I ginned him. He kept pestering, till I gave him petty remarks together him off my back. He ended with "hope you have a good breakfast"
No, fuck no
this mother fucker drives me to suicide I will not be nice to his fucking ass ever again

Apathy is best