R

reece.capes

May 23, 2019
I'm using the charcoal method. I am going to start cooking the charcoal at 10:00 pm because my family members are all in their rooms around this time. Once it stops smoking I'll put it in the backseat of my car, drive to a small parking lot near my house that is usually empty and climb into the backseat with it. After that I wait until I go unconscious. If you see anything wrong with my plan please tell me.

asaki

asaki

Nov 22, 2018
isn't it a bit too risky that one of your family members simply walks out of their room and asks questions?

Reactions: Architect
R

reece.capes

May 23, 2019
isn't it a bit too risky that one of your family members simply walks out of their room and asks questions?
It is risky, but i can't do it during the day and if I did it later it would be more suspicious.

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Good plan, however you may need something to knock you out as yo may still be awake whilst the effects start to kick in. If you take some drugs swigged down with a small amount of alcohol it should be fine.

R

reece.capes

May 23, 2019
Good plan, however you may need something to knock you out as yo may still be awake whilst the effects start to kick in. If you take some drugs swigged down with a small amount of alcohol it should be fine.
thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: Kirkscoobz