• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ani

Sep 29, 2019
Is there anything you can drink that is easy to get ahold of I am reaching my burn out quicker and quicker the police even came to my house today and my mom told them I was horrible basically they didn't say anything to me but I can't handle this life style anymore with my mom and anxiety of everyone judging and hating me I have a very huper personality I'm sorry if this isn't formal post I'm just real stressed while writing

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Is there anything you can drink that is easy to get ahold of I am reaching my burn out quicker and quicker the police even came to my house today and my mom told them I was horrible basically they didn't say anything to me but I can't handle this life style anymore with my mom and anxiety of everyone judging and hating me I have a very huper personality I'm sorry if this isn't formal post I'm just real stressed while writing

No. Please don't try any household chemicals; they'll just cause horrible pain and wreak havoc on your internal organs. If there were a painless, fast-acting, easily obtainable liquid, this board would be a lot quieter 'cause we'd all be drinking it.

Reactions: Zal, woxihuanni, Wayfaerer and 11 others
Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
You can vent to me if you want. I'm pretty stressed too. And lashing out. And feeling guilty about it.Im sure we could talk about it.

Reactions: gingerplum and Ani
A

Ani

Sep 29, 2019
No. Please don't try any household chemicals; they'll just cause horrible pain and wreak havoc on your internal organs. If there were a painless, fast-acting, easily obtainable liquid, this board would be a lot quieter 'cause we'd all be drinking it.
Ok thank you wish there was would be easier

Reactions: gingerplum
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I'm sorry you're in such pain. You sound young?

Reactions: Ani and gingerplum
A

Ani

Sep 29, 2019
M
You can vent to me if you want. I'm pretty stressed too. And lashing out. And feeling guilty about it.Im sure we could talk about it.
my mom got this new boyfriend who calls me a bitch and a baby etc all the time and she does nothing he also offered me drugs and she didn't care and my mom makes me feel like everything that happens at my house is my fault for example today my moms boyfriendis threating to sue my dad bc they think I stole his drill which I did not (they can try to sue my dad for stuff idk exactly what tho) and my mom just doesn't care she says she does but if she did I wouldn't be waking for over an hour to attend a school activity I will also have to start walking to work on days my friends can't take me and I work at a place where ppl are at a risk of being kidnapped etc bc it's basically a turnpike/plaza and I'm a girl (I don't have license yet almost do tho so can't drive there) I also don't want my friends to give me rides often bc I feel like a burden and then tonight the police came bc my moms boyfriend doesn't want my brother at the house but my brother just wanted to pick up his mail etc and he is a recovering addict and my mom just lets her boyfriend call him names and kick him out of the house :( sorry that this was a long paragraph
I'm sorry you're in such pain. You sound young?
Yeah I'm 19 and still live with my mom :( I don't have enough money saved up yet to get apartment or college etc

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
The king of euthanasia drugs is nemutal. There are sources listed in the PPH.

Reactions: Ani
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
The king of euthanasia drugs is nemutal. There are sources listed in the PPH.

But because Nembutal (N) is expensive, Sodium Nitrite (SN) is the more practical option to drink for some.
M
my mom got this new boyfriend who calls me a bitch and a baby etc all the time and she does nothing he also offered me drugs and she didn't care and my mom makes me feel like everything that happens at my house is my fault for example today my moms boyfriendis threating to sue my dad bc they think I stole his drill which I did not (they can try to sue my dad for stuff idk exactly what tho) and my mom just doesn't care she says she does but if she did I wouldn't be waking for over an hour to attend a school activity I will also have to start walking to work on days my friends can't take me and I work at a place where ppl are at a risk of being kidnapped etc bc it's basically a turnpike/plaza and I'm a girl (I don't have license yet almost do tho so can't drive there) I also don't want my friends to give me rides often bc I feel like a burden and then tonight the police came bc my moms boyfriend doesn't want my brother at the house but my brother just wanted to pick up his mail etc and he is a recovering addict and my mom just lets her boyfriend call him names and kick him out of the house :( sorry that this was a long paragraph

Yeah I'm 19 and still live with my mom :( I don't have enough money saved up yet to get apartment or college etc

Your Mom sounds like a very troubled woman. I wish you could go to your Dad's, or a trusted friend's, or a safe family member for help.

Last edited:
Reactions: gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
The reason(s) the rest of us didn't mention Nembutal is 1) because it's very expensive (~$800), and 2) most of us want to make sure you're not just going thru a difficult phase that probably doesn't need a permanent solution.

You're new here, and you may be surprised how this forum can put things in perspective and give you an opportunity to see different options more clearly. Even just feeling supported can make a huge difference. Hang around and participate, ask questions, or even vent... this is a safe, judgement-free zone, and we're listening.

Reactions: inthespines, shango, woxihuanni and 3 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The reason(s) the rest of us didn't mention Nembutal is 1) because it's very expensive (~$800)...

I actually have the money for N but I can't use it because of so much GABA-B tolerance. Fuck!

• Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
M

Ughh, toxic stepfathers and stepmothers....
The sooner you get out of that household the better for your mental health.
Trust me, i'm a veteran in this issues.