Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
It's probably been 3 or 4 months since ive been here, i'm just wondering if there are any new methods and any new tips on overcoming powerful survival instincts, i still have my SN here with the anti emetics and the other drugs, i just can't summon the will to do it, i tried with 25 grams and failed to drink them, i still have 75, that's 3 more tries that i don't wanna fail, i don't wanna try again without having a new way to be able to drink them, if there's any new info on this please help. thanks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fehler, Lostandlooking, Nightwillalwayswin and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Welcome back. We still don't have a miracle for SI, but the topic has come up several times since you've been away, so you'll find it in the search.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, death137 and Studio84
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
We still don't have a miracle for SI, but the topic has come up several times since you've been away, so you'll find it in the search.
The problem with search is it doesn't like short words like SI, SN, etc. Unless I'm being dumb and there's some way round this I'm missing?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The problem with search is it doesn't like short words like SI, SN, etc. Unless I'm being dumb and there's some way round this I'm missing?
I noticed that too. One would need to be creative about the search to get the message across. Like afraid to die or something.

Reactions: NodusTollens
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I noticed that too. One would need to be creative about the search to get the message across. Like afraid to die or something.
Its a real problem given all the shorthand and acronyms used by everyone on this site. Like you say, will have to get creative...

Edit:
... and the answer is to use google, which does bring up results for short words.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

When I wanna search something on SS, what I do is go to google and type: "sanctionedsuicide + whatever I wanna find" and sometimes it works!
Also, don't type the .com, it seems it doesn't show that many results in that way.

Reactions: Wrennie, signifying nothing and Ghost2211
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
When I wanna search something on SS, what I do is go to google and type: "sanctionedsuicide + whatever I wanna find" and sometimes it works!
Also, don't type the .com, it seems it doesn't show that many results in that way.
And thanks too to the web crawler bots that read all our posts.

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
Its a real problem given all the shorthand and acronyms used by everyone on this site. Like you say, will have to get creative...

Edit:
... and the answer is to use google, which does bring up results for short words.
why not just search for "survival instinct? and please use duckduckgo. not google - they suck.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
oh google loves you then. cha-ching $$$. how's it feel to be a sucker for google?
Who says I use google all the time? I referenced google as I thought that is what most people would be familiar with. And I'm not about to spend my time going to all the different search engines and finding out how they compare with a similar search. Please let me know if I need to explain myself to you any further.

Reactions: makingsure4 and Oblivion