Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
Is there anything that's easy to get that does the same thing as sn? Surly there's something? X

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Poisonous plants, though not sure what you mean by "same thing". Is the mechanism important?

Reactions: Freeme3820
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
What makes you think there's not something?

If there was something like SN but (even) easier to obtain, why wouldn't there be guides and megathreads about it here?

OP saying 'surely there is something' just sounds like naive wishful thinking to me.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
No. What makes you think there should be something?
Sodium Nitrite hasn't even been in the PPH for that long. So perhaps OP is right. Lots of things poison the body. SN is used for wild hogs.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix and Freeme3820
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Sodium Nitrite hasn't even been in the PPH for that long. So perhaps OP is right. Lots of things poison the body. SN is used for wild hogs.

I'm not sure what your point is exactly?

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not sure what your point is exactly?
Right now I obviously can't name anything. However SN was not in the PPH years ago. Meaning it existed the whole time but wasn't being used in suicides. Obviously the popularity is over the availability of it. As most of the stuff in PPH is not as easy to obtain.

Reactions: Freeme3820 and Lupgevif
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
I would of thought there was other things that can poisen you in a similar way to sn (that are legal to get) , as in its pretty peaceful. Obviously there are things that can poisen that arnt so peaceful like bleach (I'd assume that really isent peaceful). That's what I meant. Sn is getting pretty hard to get now so was just thinking on and exploring other avenues really x

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I would of thought there was other things that can poisen you in a similar way to sn (that are legal to get) , as in its pretty peaceful. Obviously there are things that can poisen that arnt so peaceful like bleach (I'd assume that really isent peaceful). That's what I meant. Sn is getting pretty hard to get now so was just thinking on and exploring other avenues really x
I'm researching yew seeds