Kassiee

Kassiee

I'll never be what I once was.
Apr 10, 2023
I have a lot of money in amazon, so just asking if anyone has any ideas. Anything that isn't painless (I could care less about how fast it is) I probably won't take into consideration but I still appreciate every reply :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and CTB Dream
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
<3 Loveee, I wish there was such a thing. But nothing on there will be painless. You can get rope, supplies for night night method etc. but fully painless via amazon, unfortunately not gonna happen. If only Amazon sold N, what a world we'd live in.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: black.dahlia, Kassiee and sugarb
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
Looks like Amazon will sell SN to you (in the US) if you have a business account. I have no idea what hoops you have to jump through to get one of those.

• Love
Reactions: Kassiee
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Looks like Amazon will sell SN to you (in the US) if you have a business account. I have no idea what hoops you have to jump through to get one of those.
I have only heard anecdotally from one user that it is not that difficult but I do not know where they are in the world, this may or may not play a factor.

• Love
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sorry, I only know of physical means through Amazon, stuff like knifes, rope etc. Certainly where I am here in Britain you wouldn't get SN direct through them.

• Love
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
As others have said I don't think you could get anything but a rope. Maybe an inflatable pool lol

• Love
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kassiee and iloveloving
Kassiee

Kassiee

I'll never be what I once was.
Apr 10, 2023
Thank you guys a lot for the responses, I really appreciate them :heart: I'm still exploring my options. I plan on making an attempt quite soon

• Love
Reactions: sugarb
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Thank you guys a lot for the responses, I really appreciate them :heart: I'm still exploring my options. I plan on making an attempt quite soon
I hope everything goes ok ^^

Reactions: amnesia999
justamirror

justamirror

center and blind
Aug 17, 2024
You can create a business account very easy. signup as a sole proprietor. Make up a business name. When it asks for EIN use your social security number. Use whatever address you want (I used my own).

done.

so easy

• Informative
Reactions: amnesia999 and waiting93