amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
i am afraid to order sn because my spouse usually gets the mail and opens things in order to make it easier to carry to the house. i know painful methods I could do. I really can't cope with stress and with current events with covid and living in california with fire everyplace and so much more I just need to figure out a way out a permanent way out of this life. my home is very small and hiding stuff is difficult. i have a small amount of Amitriptyline and next month can get what seems like kinda a lot of ketamine prescribed as nasal spray but it takes so much to od. i have other prescription stuff. the thought of waking up in a psych ward and of my husbands anger of i attempt and don''t succeed is just i don't want to risk failure but sn is hard to get in this living situation too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DFFP, fat feet, Alec and 1 other person
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Would he know what SN is for? Considering he opens the mail.

Reactions: fat feet
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You can order the SN from the Brazilian river company and have it sent to a drop box.

Reactions: amnotreal
mcmileable

mcmileable

Dec 11, 2019
You can rent a PO Box from the US Post Office and have it delivered there.

Reactions: fat feet, PJFord and amnotreal
amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
Would he know what SN is for? Considering he opens the mail.
i could actually say it was for some sort of meat processing experiment and that could work. he might know though.

Reactions: fat feet
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
partial hanging can be peaceful if done right.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
i could actually say it was for some sort of meat processing experiment and that could work. he might know though.
The is what I am going to say if my almost ex finds it. I will treat it like I am making turkey jerky. I have always wanted to make it. He will think I am being productive. Haha haha, I am being very productive.

• Hugs
Reactions: amnotreal, adios, woxihuanni and 1 other person