FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As after all we are all just going to die anyway so I don't see why people should have to suffer so unnecessarily when they don't want to, it isn't like one can be harmed by not existing after all.
Everything is forgotten about in death anyway so it's really cruel and irrational to want to force people to exist until somehow they inevitably die.

Anti-suicide people just come across as so delusional and lacking in any compassion and the restriction of suicide methods is just so disgusting. Like we are all just pointlessly waiting to die in this existence that was so harmfully imposed on us in the first place so it's just so wrong to make it so people have to struggle to reach the inevitable.

For me wanting suicide is all that feels rational as suicide is suffering prevention in an existence that was completely unnecessary in the first place. All that existence does is create problems there was never a need for and death removes all those problems, in death there isn't a need for anything at all.

And it's our existence, not other peoples, one should be able to cease existing when they want to as only they are experiencing their existence, I wish anti-suicide people would learn to mind their own business as other people just aren't them.

As well as being irrational anti-suicide is just so harmful in general as the fact that this society is so anti-suicide just leads to so much unnecessary suffering and torture, humans truly are the worst species.

• Hugs
Reactions: LunaDreamwalk, sserafim and cyandude