StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
This.

Reactions: Deleted member 13412
Nelos

Nelos

Jan 5, 2020
The only thing interrupting it is my own cowardice.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AMG44, throwaway123, Ghost2211 and 3 others
R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
The only thing interrupting it is my own cowardice.
Same. Wish I had the guts to just hang myself right now. Instead I'm prolonging my suffering waiting for SN to arrive.

Reactions: these_days9 and Nelos
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
wanted to have covid and die

YellowSneakers

YellowSneakers

Aug 2, 2020
Covid has actually helped me keep going these past few months. I was diagnosed with a progressive neurological disorder shortly before lockdowns were implemented.
The thought of being trapped & left behind by my disability was slightly eased by the fact that the world came to a screeching halt.
That everything is slowly opening back up has made my feelings of uselessness resurface.

Reactions: Blueman and Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Covid has probably helped keep me going since the kids are home for 7 months non stop now. I don't have as much time to be alone and focus on what makes me sad.

Reactions: Nelos
ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
Not really, honestly covid made me want to ctb way more than I did before. Its ruining everything and I just want it to be gone. I live in the US and I hate it so much over here. everyone fucking sucks

Reactions: melancholy_lily
Nelos

Nelos

Jan 5, 2020
dying from it is difficult, unless youre 80 or have extreme (and i mean EXTREME) respiratory issues, youll recover. and itll be *painful*
Yeah having it supposedly is extremely painful.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
I just think about less people being able to mourn for me at my funeral and that kind of sucks

Reactions: Blueman
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I've been caught on my last 2 suicide attempts cause I decided to say goodbye to some close friends. I'll never do that again.

Reactions: Caspers
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
COVID has helped actually. It gave me an excuse to leave a job that was zapping my energy and spirit. It's allowed me to pack up my apartment and downsize stuff with no suspicion since friends aren't coming over. The sadness, anxiety and confusion everyone is feeling has helped me hide my own emotions. The only bummer is I wanted to travel to a few favorite spots like Puerto Vallerta, NYC, Hawaii, one last time, but that won't happen.

melancholy_lily

melancholy_lily

May 21, 2020
Not really, honestly covid made me want to ctb way more than I did before. Its ruining everything and I just want it to be gone. I live in the US and I hate it so much over here. everyone fucking sucks
Same. I never made actual ctb plans until the government shutdown, everything about this year is horrible covid is just one of them. As an American I don't see good things in our future and I want out.

Reactions: ItsOverIsntIt
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
It's ruining my life, a simple surgery that would make my pain end has been pushed in a year. They expect me to be in pain and suffering for a full year!!?!