• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
Can anyone respond?
It's ok if no.

Reactions: tiredsadandlonely, forgetme and erdbeeren
D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
I am confused. I want to feel. But I can't.
Why am I numb? This is horrible.

Reactions: forgetme
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
try to start with feeling hot / cold ... wet your hands with hot or cold water ... i understand you are referring to emotions and if you suffer from depression i know what you are talking about .... it's awful

D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
I tried taking too much x to fall asleep. Usually I just pass out. I can't calm down. My insides are going crazy. This is new. Don't know what to do.

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Try to flush x out by drinking a lot of purified water. Do you happen to have any activated charcoal?

Reactions: S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Could it be a side effect what you are experiencing now?Are you alone in the house?

D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
Alone but not dying. Not in danger. But not feeling. It's so weird. I want to feel something.
Alone but not dying. Not in danger. But not feeling. It's so weird. I want to feel something.
I wish I could send messages to people. I'm new here. But not new to this. God I'm tired.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Journeytoletgo
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I couldn't feel anything when I was on antidepressants. I also stop feeling after a long period of feeling too much negative emotion. I think we just shut down emotionally after suffering so much. Can you think of anything at all that makes you feel something positive?

D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
I'm trying. It's making me more crazy that I can't feel. I feel like like I should do something harsh.

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I'm trying. It's making me more crazy that I can't feel. I feel like like I should do something harsh.
Has not feeling been a long term issue for you?

D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
Not a long term issue. When I want to feel sad or angry or whatever. I feel. I can't feel tonight. Does that mean I should CTB? I don't know.

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Not a long term issue. When I want to feel sad or angry or whatever. I feel. I can't feel tonight. Does that mean I should CTB? I don't know.
No it doesn't. You probably just need a break from feeling bad feelings. Try not to worry about it. Maybe a distraction would help. Watch TV or listen to music. Wait and see if your ability to feel comes back.

D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
No it doesn't. You probably just need a break from feeling bad feelings. Try not to worry about it. Maybe a distraction would help. Watch TV or listen to music. Wait and see if your ability to feel comes back.
Thank you for responding.
I'm panicking. Last time this happened I had an embarrassing night in the woods. I have a photo of how that ended up. Ugh.

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
You're welcome. I hope the panic goes away soon. Hugs.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this. I can imagine it must be very horrible what you are experiencing. I hope you feel a bit better by this point. Being in a state of panic can be awful.