• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Like when I make my posts or message with people I will write a fucking novel and they just respond with a few words I have to try really hard to make things short and it´s so annoying because when I write several sentences and I just get 2-4 words back they might as well just write "fuck you" or "shut up" or is it just me? I just can´t make anything short it´s so annoying because I feel people are annoyed by how much I write and we live in a day and age where people have a short attention span so they usually don´t wanna spend too long reading or even watching long videos.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Marawa, ayanonikki and 5 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i had this problem too i used to write so much and receive 1 or 2 words back ... now i try to keep things short mostly bc i dont like what i say .. the more i write the more i hate ms

• Aww..
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev, Jc40 and 2 others
dayseeker

dayseeker

Being as an Ocean
Apr 8, 2019
I don't have enough to say..

Reactions: lemmeeleev and throwaway777
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
i had this problem too i used to write so much and receive 1 or 2 words back ... now i try to keep things short mostly bc i dont like what i say .. the more i write the more i hate ms
Yeah I don´t hate myself for it but the longer I write the more uncertain I become of it because I have longer to think about my post so I often delete it. Like I made a thread on another forum where I said that I delete maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of my posts because I start to doubt myself. I mean I write so much but post so little because no one would understand or even read it.
I don't have enough to say..
Well it might not be bad I have too much to say that is why I have a 290 page Journal because I feel all my thoughts build up with no one to share them with so I write them down to get them off my chest.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev, Jc40 and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I do have a tendency to write a whole lot, it is just a bad habit of mine, mostly stemming from the fact that when I was younger, I was told I was being too vague. Therefore, I became more self-conscious of whether or not I've written enough or written too little.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I try to be as concise as possible, but some questions require long detailed responses.

When I do have to write a lot, I find it helps to use lots of short paragraphs. Whenever I am faced with a huge block of text without paragraphs, my initial reaction is to not bother reading it. However, I mostly tend to persevere and read it, but it takes me twice as long to read as I lose track of which line is next.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, ayanonikki, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, I write too much too. It takes me days to compose something, and even then I try to reduce the size/character count without losing its meaning. I think I started reducing when I realized people weren't reading my emails because they were too long. And twitter character limit was 140 characters. and SMS was 160, where if I sent more than two messages, they would get received in an random order and hard to understand. Oh, god, then I learned the meaning of tl;dr. :)

I don't think people have anything against you. Or me. It's just the way some people communicate nowadays. Like the way people use graphics. Back in my day, where we walked to school uphill both ways, it was all ASCII text. You didn't need disk space or bandwidth. But then people started composing in MS Word. And web pages started using javascript. So much info, so people began needing to read and write fast.

But I do like to read a decent length. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand if there's not a lot written. Not sure what the balance is, but somewhere inbetween.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae