• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Just to discuss some things with people who also have this annoying and possibly disabilitating disease.

• Hugs
Reactions: ZomGuy
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
I do! It's utter hell. I hate that I always look nervous, especially in public or around new people, because my hands shake tremendously whenever. Handing a cashier my card, picking up a drink, and even smoking shows the world that I can't stop shaking.

Reactions: Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
I do! It's utter hell. I hate that I always look nervous, especially in public or around new people, because my hands shake tremendously whenever. Handing a cashier my card, picking up a drink, and even smoking shows the world that I can't stop shaking.
Does essential tremor play a part in you being here?
And, if i may ask, did your tremor got worse since you were diagnosed?
Feel free to not answer if you don't want to.

LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
Does essential tremor play a part in you being here?
And, if i may ask, did your tremor got worse since you were diagnosed?
Feel free to not answer if you don't want to.
It doesn't influence me being here, it just makes me want to ctb quicker. I want to have a good time while I'm still here and forget about the troubles of life, but having essential tremor makes little tasks infuriating because I can't do things the way I used to. I also haven't noticed it getting worse since I was diagnosed; if anything it has gotten less constantly severe

Reactions: Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
It doesn't influence me being here, it just makes me want to ctb quicker. I want to have a good time while I'm still here and forget about the troubles of life, but having essential tremor makes little tasks infuriating because I can't do things the way I used to. I also haven't noticed it getting worse since I was diagnosed; if anything it has gotten less constantly severe
That's good to know.
Good luck and thank you!