• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chaosandquiet

chaosandquiet

Sep 27, 2022
I have epilepsy, and I'm a little worried about the huge dose of propranolol triggering a seizure before the process is completed. Haven't seen too much info on the topic. Feel free to PM me!

Reactions: Hollowillow and Un-
P

Phtzzzing

Jan 3, 2022
I have epilepsy, and I'm a little worried about the huge dose of propranolol triggering a seizure before the process is completed. Haven't seen too much info on the topic. Feel free to PM me!
In conclusion, propranolol and its two enantiomers have anticonvulsant effects in models for generalized tonic–clonic and complex partial seizures which may be accounted for by the sodium channel blocking and not by the ß-adrenoceptor blocking activity. I recommend stat. dose of anti-emetic, especially if you are inclined to wander post-ictally.

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all and chaosandquiet
chaosandquiet

chaosandquiet

Sep 27, 2022
In conclusion, propranolol and its two enantiomers have anticonvulsant effects in models for generalized tonic–clonic and complex partial seizures which may be accounted for by the sodium channel blocking and not by the ß-adrenoceptor blocking activity. I recommend stat. dose of anti-emetic, especially if you are inclined to wander post-ictally.
Hey, thanks for your response. Yes, I am planning on the stat method.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
It also said that it can cause seizures... Drugs often are self contradictory.

I guess you're used to cope with seizures & can take SN after, a little later?

I'm scared of so many pills at once when I can't even bear a tilenol... I want to just take SN and water? Buy 4 doses...

Reactions: chaosandquiet and Sick of it all
P

Phtzzzing

Jan 3, 2022
Most welcome...smile.

chaosandquiet

chaosandquiet

Sep 27, 2022

I'm scared of so many pills at once when I can't even bear a tilenol... I want to just take SN and water? Buy 4 doses...
Nearly every drug that affects the brain has the possibility of causing seizures, unfortunately. Including those meant to prevent seizures, ha. It's a gamble, for sure, but I could literally have a seizure while I'm typing right now. The stat method is my best bet so that I can get the SN down before my brain catches up. If I have a seizure after I've passed out, that's fine.

Luckily, I'm okay with swallowing a bunch of pills. Nausea is my biggest enemy

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
P

Phtzzzing

Jan 3, 2022
Nearly every drug that affects the brain has the possibility of causing seizures, unfortunately. Including those meant to prevent seizures, ha. It's a gamble, for sure, but I could literally have a seizure while I'm typing right now. The stat method is my best bet so that I can get the SN down before my brain catches up. If I have a seizure after I've passed out, that's fine.

Luckily, I'm okay with swallowing a bunch of pills. Nausea is my biggest enemy
There are some classes of meds. that are prone to cause szs., however that entails lowering the sz. threshold. The Meto. may, the Propranonol highly nope. I was born with epilepsy.

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
So does propanolol and metoclopramide increase or decrease seizure threshold?