• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lucid.44

Lucid.44

Jan 6, 2024
I hope my parents would die first so afterwards i can just do what i want and finally kill myself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bored, aWeeBitTired, tbroken and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
No, I just wish that they didn't have me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fractal, Homo erectus, bluebird16 and 13 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
After how horribly those assholes treated me and continue to do so, I don't hope they die. I hope they linger and rot.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: huxIey, Callie, 26mmmm and 4 others
pone

pone

Materialism as a means to an end
Dec 19, 2023
Yes, i think life would be easier w/o them.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, not really. I only wish that I could die. I don't care about whether other people want to live or not.. just let me rest in peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Callie, R_N, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Only if they had died before I was born, then yes. I only have one parent left now, but him dying wouldn't benefit me any more than it does for him to keep living. I think it's better that he keep living after I'm gone honestly.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
They created me as a plaything for their silly societal fantasies, they wanted to show the world that they were fulfilling their "obligations" to humanity and their parents.

However like many of the dogs they beat and sold, the idea of raising kids with some sort of plan or structure was lost on them.

No no, they never once thought about the poverty loop that has and always will persist through the generations of inbred illiterate toothless tramps.

Yes they can die, I'd prefer it to be oh so delightfully slow, i want their last image to be of me smirking as their eyes grow cold and lifeless.

• Wow
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, TiredOfAllThis, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
no. i wish my grandparents would though🧸my grandmother in particular.

P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
They created me as a plaything for their silly societal fantasies, they wanted to show the world that they were fulfilling their "obligations" to humanity and their parents.

However like many of the dogs they beat and sold, the idea of raising kids with some sort of plan or structure was lost on them.

No no, they never once thought about the poverty loop that has and always will persist through the generations of inbred illiterate toothless tramps.

Yes they can die, I'd prefer it to be oh so delightfully slow, i want their last image to be of me smirking as their eyes grow cold and lifeless.
Tell him what you want, but few people would be this honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: R_N and MyChoiceAlone
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I have good parents but yes sometimes I wish that they would die soon so I wouldnt feel guilty about ctb as terrible as that sounds

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Yes. Our bio-mother does not deserve to live. She brought us into this world to try to abuse the system to live off child support. She did all the things she did to us and she brought our sister into the same awful world she loved being a part of. She absolutely deserves to live a very long life in isolation, but for the sake of our sister, she would be better off dead. All she does is attempt to manipulate everyone around her. Everyone would be better off without her.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, divinemistress36 and Proteus
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I just wish they hadn't existed. I hate them so much.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Hunter2005
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
sometimes I wish I had the courage to act upon my intrusive thoughts and kill my mother (father died due to health issues). yeah, I'd probably be doomed without her, but the way she uses me for her own gain makes my blood boil. I hope she fucking has a slow and agonising death after I've either killed myself or pulled my life together.

Reactions: Proteus and divinemistress36
L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
I started my life confused why my parents created me. Both of them are miserable depressed people. They were horrible together. They are divorced now. I am 38 now.

Neither of them are happy existing. If either of them died, my life would be so much easier. Sometimes I think about killing my dad to spare him the pain of his existence. He's had 18 surgeries in 3 years. He's 74. He's also practically broke.

I'm rambling, but it's fascinating how relationships with our parents change as we get older…

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
I've struggled deeply with intrusive thoughts of matricide, not so much patricide since i don't live with my father. I've had a very a very weird upbringing because of my mother and a lot of my issues come from her (and some from my dad, tho he'd never admit it).

But no. Those are just intrusive thoughts. On very bad psychosis days I'd wish my mother would disappear because some things she's done to me I can't just forgive and forget but I also know she's struggled so much herself. When I was younger I was more violent towards her and I've stabbed her once, and wished her to simply die, but--and even though our relationship is still sometimes rocky--i believe we've overcome a lot of those tough hurdles that caused us such violent thoughts.

In short, no, I don't want them to die. I do resent my dad for forcing my mother to have me when she wanted an abortion and then when she noticed signs were wrong with me in very early childhood my dad refused to have me medicated, even years after they divorced it took a long time to get on medication or get any sort of help.

My father has also kidnapped me twice, the first time when I was a baby so I don't remember it and the last time was when I was 13/14. I should hate him more. but I just can't and even though I still get mad at my mother and think "God, just drop dead," she is my only support system currently. I'm no longer at an age where I want either of them to die, despite the myriad of trauma they've inflicted on me.

Sorry this was long-winded. This topic of familicide has always been on my mind, as intrusive thoughts only. The only person I'm a danger to is myself.

Truly the only people I wish would die are my ex-friends and old school tormentors.

• Love
Reactions: marchshift
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No, I don't necessarily wish for my parents to die, but I do wish that I was never born so I never have the needs and wants that must be satiated to avoid suffering. My parents are getting closer and closer to their twilight years, still working but close to retirement so I do believe that someday (barring an emergent health condition) they will pass and I will likely be in my mid-life age by then (perhaps older even).

I do plan on going on my terms either way though, not necessarily sticking around and suffering just so they don't have to bear the loss of their child. I too, have an older sibling but she is married and lives far away from me and my parents.

Reactions: Homo erectus
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm horribly conflicted because I want to wait for my Dad to go first before I CTB. So, in terms of- I kind of dread to think how long I have left to get through- yes, it does sometimes go through my head. Really, I know that's monstrous though because I know he wants to live. Plus, I'll be devastated when he goes. Hopefully, it will be one of the pushes I need to do it though. But yeah- more in terms of- how am I going to get through this time? My Mum is already dead and so are all the other people who were close to me.

Callie

Callie

Walking Despair
Aug 21, 2023
I used to. But now I don't care whether other people would live or die. I just care about mine and I definitely want to die.

Reactions: verrobasd
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
No. I wish I could escape them tho

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I hope my parents would die first so afterwards i can just do what i want and finally kill myself
I mean, i think about it, but in my case it will be at least other 20 years of waiting. I'll have to fake smile for 20 years and also take money to survive in consideraation. Another risk you have to take in account is that you loose lucidity and this May ruin or alter your ctb plans... The world around you is moving, people know if you are depressed and they may want to hurt you or still your time and money, and you'll not be able to ctb as you like, but you'll be forced to do it in other ways or in the worst case FAIL.

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
Oh, how I have imagined fucking killing my father and my brother and then myself and leave my mother horrified

• Love
Reactions: marchshift and Rogue Proxy
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
despite my parents never trying to help me, i don't wish they'd die. it makes me sad to think about my parents dying

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
No but I wish they understood how much their words and actions have hurt me and set me up for a life time of damage control from the damage they caused me.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Honestly I would torture and dismember my dad without any guilt. Trust me that faggot deserves it. He is literally a psychopath.
But no, I don't want my mother to die. I want all my belongings being inherited to her after I die and I hope she will be okay after some time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: marchshift and divinemistress36
verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
But now I don't care whether other people would live or die
Same here, I don't really care.

I don't even know for sure if my mother is still alive or not. I'm guessing she is, but it won't affect my life either way.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
No never ive been very upset at my parents but wouldnt wish that.