W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I've read some creepypastas about Crawlers and Nightwalkers recently and it reminded me that I wish to find something like this.
Life is boring and stressful already, so if it was dangerous, I don't care. For me it would've made life much more interesting. Seeing a paranormal creature, finding people who also have seen it and trying to find it again would've been such an adventure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Wabt superpower control time remove injury teleport also most important peace method superpower cuz no matter how interesting it be less interesting layer people think normal

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Hollowillow
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I hope not I have no interest in becoming a ghost or demon.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I have experienced telepathy with 2 people... and did it with my future self... I sent a warning backwards in time... But I didn't listen and now I'm in agony...

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
My theory, there is more than one universe, as there are multiple dimensions. Some times small tears,doors, or wormholes are created between universes. This allows life forms and entities not of this world to enter. That's my brilliant theory.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I kind of wish magic was real. I miss how whimsical I was when I was a kid. The world seemed so impressive and mysterious then.

• Hugs
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3 and StolenLife
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
I would absolutely sacrifice parts of myself physically or in terms of ability, as well as sacrifice the lives of a few people close to me just to have a life worth living again.
If the possibility of a demonic exchange was real, I would take it.
I would absolutely sacrifice parts of myself physically or in terms of ability, as well as sacrifice the lives of a few people close to me just to have a life worth living again.
If the possibility of a demonic exchange was real, I would take it.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Lol when I was in middle and high school I wanted to visit silent hill.

The silent hill 4 game about the shut in resonated with me.

Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
It sure would be interesting. I wish mermaids were real.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I've read some creepypastas about Crawlers and Nightwalkers recently and it reminded me that I wish to find something like this.
Real and unexplained phenomena exist. I believe because of shared events and dreams, how multiple people can see the same thing.

If you wish to experience the supernatural like that, begin by googling shadow people, and look at pictures and drawings of them, read their descriptions. That's a trigger. Stay up really late and be alone, between midnight and 4am helps, keep reading about them and if you get bored of that switch to generic stuff. That won't be enough on its own but if your house is already a little haunted you might feel or see something, if it's not you won't experience anything at all. Fair warning, it can get ominous, and there's no going back from this, so you might end up moving house if for example there are already rumours in the neighbourhood that its heavily haunted.

Some symptoms of a haunted house:
Strange dreams, unexplained cold in an area of the house, light switches flicking themselves to the off position, objects moving across a flat surface or crashing, sudden movement in the corner of vision, and then direct manifestations.

They are pretty shy so don't expect to see or feel anything more than once every few years or decades, sadly.

edit: (specifically ensure it's shadow people too, not other kinds of creepypasta)

Last edited:
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Real and unexplained phenomena exist. I believe because of shared events and dreams, how multiple people can see the same thing.

If you wish to experience the supernatural like that, begin by googling shadow people, and look at pictures and drawings of them, read their descriptions. That's a trigger. Stay up really late and be alone, between midnight and 4am helps, keep reading about them and if you get bored of that switch to generic stuff. That won't be enough on its own but if your house is already a little haunted you might feel or see something, if it's not you won't experience anything at all. Fair warning, it can get ominous, and there's no going back from this, so you might end up moving house if for example there are already rumours in the neighbourhood that its heavily haunted.

Some symptoms of a haunted house:
Strange dreams, unexplained cold in an area of the house, light switches flicking themselves to the off position, objects moving across a flat surface or crashing, sudden movement in the corner of vision, and then direct manifestations.

They are pretty shy so don't expect to see or feel anything more than once every few years or decades, sadly.
Sounds pretty interesting, I will definitely try it. I am skeptical about this to be honest, but I do like creepypasta type of stuff and placebo might work too. It's not that scary anymore too, because real life became much more scary and worse even that a lot of creepypastas :(

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath