• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

brxy7

Nov 27, 2023
This is probably an ignorant post but regardless. It is pretty depressing cancer victims are usually those who wish they could have it cured the most. I have a huge line of people that had cancer in my family all of which wishes they could live. I would gladly take it upon myself from a person who instead would wish to live. It would be much more peaceful to die from a natural cause like that. I guess I'm posting this to hear your guys' thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Chocomel, butterfly000 and 4 others
π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
my deepest-loved grandmother had cancer. but she really didnt deserve that unfair fate! i actually wished i could take over her disease. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜­

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering
O

ollo

Jul 4, 2021
No

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and wondering&wandering
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HELL NO!!! I had gall bladder cancer in 2014 and all the chemo afterwards and I would NEVER EVER wish it upon anyone ever.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, anxious_depressive and wondering&wandering
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
I mean, it's very noble and kind of you to want to take on another's cancer, but cancer can be absolutely brutal. Like most any other sickness to your body, your body will try to fight to survive and the time in between your diagnosis and your death will be hard on you and those around you. I don't think it's a peaceful way to go out (both generally speaking and from what I've seen).

• Hugs
Reactions: anxious_depressive, XcatnipX and whywere
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Only if it's terminal cancer then I'd want it then i go get euthanasia. Sounds terrible I know but I'm totally hopeless

Reactions: sserafim and Yavannah
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
NO. Euthanasia is not a thing where I am from and it would just mean a very slow and very agonizing death. I wish to have an easily accessible and fairly painless exit method but not cancer.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's okay. You're not the first person to have that thought and won't be the last.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes , i want terminal cancer please , spending my money on a few trips than go away peacefully with assisted suicide.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
B

brxy7

Nov 27, 2023
I mean, it's very noble and kind of you to want to take on another's cancer, but cancer can be absolutely brutal. Like most any other sickness to your body, your body will try to fight to survive and the time in between your diagnosis and your death will be hard on you and those around you. I don't think it's a peaceful way to go out (both generally speaking and from what I've seen).
It wouldn't be very hard on people around me. But for myself I understand it would be painful. Perhaps it's a bit of a personal thing. I would choose a painful death like that if it meant I didn't have to physically do it myself

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
It wouldn't be very hard on people around me.
I beg to differ. When someone dies slowly and painfully in front of you it 100% effects them. Life gets hard having to care for a dying person too. I mean, it's possible those around you are the most callous human beings on the planet, but I don't think that's the case (unless that's what you're saying). Death has a funny way of causing other people to contemplate their own mortality. It tends to be hard on people who surround the dying person.
But for myself I understand it would be painful. Perhaps it's a bit of a personal thing. I would choose a painful death like that if it meant I didn't have to physically do it myself
Well, to each their own. But I'm almost certain no one wants to live an agonizing last few months of their life just to escape from having to end it themselves. I mean, I suppose it depends on the cancer, but let's pretend you don't happen to get one that gives you a quick death.

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
100%.

To preface, I don't ever get sick. I haven't had the flu since I was little. Hell, I haven't even had a cold, my immune system is like no other. And so I live in sort of a bubble when it comes to diseases. I'm probably pretty delusional, just because I don't know better.

That said. I romanticize diseases. In my head, dying from a illness has a classic, poetic image to it. You lie in bed, only half conscious, knowingly sick, then just pass on. It's beautiful. In reality, people lie in bed looking hideous, maybe vomiting their lungs out and writhing in pain. I know that. I'm aware. And yet, I would love to go out that way. I wanna feel myself fading away, I wanna experience it over time. I want my body to rot away because I feel like it's what it deserves. I hate it.

Now cancer... It's probably the holy grail. People are afraid to even say the name of this disease out loud, they just call it "The Big C." I'd love it.

With THAT being said, I may actually have cancer. This may be my own wishful thinking, but for a while now I've been experiencing a list of unexplainable symptoms or symptoms I had originally related to something else. Never connected together until recently. There was a certain smoking gun that had led me to start doing my research, and the more I find out the more symptoms I dust off from the archive in my brain. Suddenly it all makes sense. It all falls into place. When new symptoms appear I hit research again and find that the type of cancer I'm suspecting is one of the possible causes and/or it's a possible symptom of cancer in general. Every time. And so, the more I find the smaller the chances become that it's all a big coincidence. That I have like a 100 different issues at once, none of them is cancer.

I can't help but assume that if I do end up having cancer, I did it to myself. I wanted it. I asked for it. The thought of it makes me smirk. I've finally achieved something in life!

So what now? Well, as I'm writing this I'm dealing with the most recent new symptom. Just started yesterday. Which, like I mentioned, turns out that alongside other non-cancer possibilities, only certain types of cancer might cause it. And on that very short list, of course, is the type of cancer I'm suspecting. So now I'm just waiting. Waiting to see if things become more clear. Better or worse. If more masses appear. More symptoms. I'm not gonna get tested, I have no desire to get treated anyway, then why bother. Besides, I'm afraid to find out that I'm not sick. While I'm curious, I don't wanna know if I have something that's NOT gonna kill me. Cancer would be my golden ticket outta here. I wouldn't have to take the risk of attempting to CTB. Not to mention no one would bat an eye. I can't wait.

So far whatever I'm experiencing is not so bad. As opposed to the common misconception, it's not always painful. It's the treatment (chemotherapy and surgery) that's a bitch. I don't understand why anyone would go through with it. You suffer only to prolong your life? Just to die eventually anyway? Never made sense to me. Anyway, I'm okay with some pain if it means ending my life. I'd take it. It's romantic!

Reactions: sserafim
onetimereject

onetimereject

Living the life of a problem
Jun 18, 2023
Terminal cancer would mean that i'll have my rights to die, but euthanasia is not a thing here and i'll just be an even larger moneysink for my family.

So i guess it's a no for me, the cons largely overthrows the pros.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(α΄—_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
No dying like that is horrific

N

nner

Jul 13, 2023
That would be awesome for me. It would be nice for the family in order to accept better an overcomed illness than a suicide.
Anyway, if it's detected at early stages, it would be very difficult to explain that I wouldn't want any treatment. So I don't know.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable wishing for that, those with the knowledge that they will soon be free from this existence are fortunate to me. But still I only truly envy those who no longer exist as they lack the ability to suffer, I see it as a curse to exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah I wish I had cancer or another terminal illness so I could qualify for VAD. I'm manifesting for myself to get cancer but sadly I don't think that it's working…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I live in canada, so I think I can get accepted by MAID if I had an illness like that. So, I guess?

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Yes, but only because it's one of the very few deaths which I feel like the people close to me will understand and won't be as hurt compared to CTBing. I'm willing to go through more pain and get cancer if that's the case.