• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pursuit29

Jul 2, 2024
Hi I've had a debilitating progressive chronic illness for many years and have decided it's time go go while I still have the chance.

I've done lots of research over the past few months. I do have cognitive issues as part of my illness so it's been slow.

But from what I've read it seems that hanging is the most best most peaceful and reliable way to go with ONE BIG CAVEAT, YOU NEED A STRONG ANCHOR POINT. I cannot get a gun. I feel CO is very unreliable with cars or trying to make some chemically. Nitrogen is not accessible for me. Neither is fentanyl lol (which honestly would be the most peaceful).

But from what I've read and watched, it seems if you have a strong anchor point + good knot/rope which can both withstand the convulsions during death without failing, you should be good to go. I've been rear naked choked before too and passed out from lack of blood flow and it's actually quite peaceful if you accept it and don't fight.

I was just wondering whether anyone can point out something which I might be missing which could make full suspension hanging a bad idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn and Yoñlü×
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
I'll use the same method. Test your rope, your anchorage and your knot. By the way, I have a question, which node do you intend to use? Simple knot or slip knot?