viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
(balkan country; not sharing name for clear reasons)

anyone who knows who i mean and has received SN from them, how did the packaging come? was it discreet (or could you ask them to make it so)? the picture on the website clearly labels it as poison and i'm worried about it getting intercepted, though at least one of the reviews sort of suggests they're okay with it being for ctb - though i could be reading wrong. also, how long did it take to arrive? tia to anyone who can answer

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Id like to know too. Has anyone had success with this place?

Reactions: losing hope
W

worldwords

Oct 31, 2023
Could you send me the source in pm? Thank you

K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
I'm not sure if that's the same place I ordered from since mine started with a m too
But I'll let you know if/when I get mine

Reactions: losing hope and viljalauss
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I am also monitoring an SN source starting with "M" which is located in a Balkans country. Guessing we are talking about the same source given this comment...
thank you! yea someone mentioned contemporary circumstances might interfere with things but idk how true that is

Think I know what you mean there ;-)

If we are talking about the same source, I'm told they do deliever to the uk @cscott got hers from there who recently ctb with it;

I CANNOT verify this however & only have been told of this. I also am unsure of ordering ATM from there because i'm told the uk authoritys do welfare checks after sn goes through customs at your home address?

Can anyone confirm if that is the case?

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
hm. so apparently they're on the N scam list. though that doesn't necessarily mean they're not trustworthy for sn?

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Just heard the SN doesn't get through UK customs unless they are incorrectly labelled. I am thinking of ordering from the source referred to here. But it seems no-one can confirm if their packages can get through UK customs. Someone on this forum did tell me the following; "Ordered in august. Arrived in 1.5 weeks and no sorry I am not in the UK. But in US customs they listed it as a cell phone case since it came in rectangular packaging."

So a question to anyone else who has received SN in the UK from M. Were their package listed it as a cell phone case & came in rectangular packaging?

Reactions: viljalauss