• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
Just curious.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Diow
Diow

Diow

Nov 20, 2018
i use marihuana, i used once lsd, why?

Reactions: Sasha and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill

Nov 19, 2018
I've done a shitload of psychedelic drugs in my lifetime. Mushrooms have been therapeutic for me in the past but it never seems to stick.
I wish I could feel that complete again, but my brain chemistry just wants me dead I guess.

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Diow
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I seriously considered it before. But knowing me I'd probably have a bad trip.

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Diow
Diow

Diow

Nov 20, 2018
Thats one of the best ways to see the other side

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
The feeling of a k-hole coming on, that feeling if sinking into a whole, vibrant colours whizzing past. I miss ketamine. First time was scary bit too easy to get addicted tho. Managed to sneek some into the psych ward man did it make it alot easier to cope apart from when they realised i was on something. I didnt get out the bathroom in time and went into a k-hole in there, had to crawl to my room. Then fell over an hour later so yep they searched my room and me took it ALL

Reactions: Sasha, lv-gras, Fucking loving it and 2 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I've used mushrooms several times.

Reactions: Sasha, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Suicidalsamurai

Jul 22, 2018
I've done just about every drug under the sun, and I do love psychedelics, but I usually just end up contemplating what happens after death on them, and that's cool, but it takes some of the fun away.

TheFool

TheFool

Oct 19, 2018
Pretty regularly yeah.

Reactions: Sasha and lv-gras
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
I seemed to have developed a strong natural tolerance towards serotonergic psychedelics after an overdose on SSRI:s.

Ketamine I've had some pleasurable experiences on though, never even closed to k-holed though. Once saw a brief glance of "god", Also it really made me religiously convicted for a the time I was on it, Feelt and though of religion in a way I never had. I'm an extremely nonreligious person when sober. I also dissociated from myself and could observe myself, what I was doing in my life at that current time, and reflect over who I am as an outside observer.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
shrooms and truffles multiple times, acid once, been doing DMT this week. I've done more than enough ketamine to take down the whole of the grand national as well. I might go picking in a couple days also. So yeah, love it!

Reactions: Sasha, lv-gras, Fucking loving it and 1 other person
MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
I've done 10 tabs of acid once. I didn't just see fractals; I saw TESSELLATIONS! I don't recommend it for the faint of heart, but it's definitely something I will remember for the rest of my life.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I've tried LSD 3 times, back in the days. I didn't like it. Lost control mentally. My vision was so fucked up. I tried to catch my train, convinced it had arrived the station. Fell down in the rails cause there were no trains. Luckily I had 10 minutes before it actually came, I think... Didn't dare to check if it was a real train or just another imagination train.

Physically I became disabled. My left arm felt burning hot (don't know why), and it took 3 days before my arm felt normal again. Haha. Good story to tell 15y later, but definately not my kind of drug :)

Reactions: Sasha, LivedTooLong, lv-gras and 3 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I did ayahuasca twice... my first trip a few years back was difficult but meaningful, but the last one was pure hell

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Had a bit of a shroom in amsterdam, hated it. Felt something coming on, i felt slightly out of control and started to panic. I went back to the hotel room. The patterns on the bunk above started swirling. I just felt very uncomfortable, but I was on my own. Bad trip I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I took acid several times when I was younger, mostly because other people were doing it. Had a few bad trips, I think it enhances the mindset you have at the time e.g if you're depressed = bad trip
If you're happy = good trip
I did shrooms a few times also, I don't recall it being a bad experience. So I'd recommend shrooms over acid any day.