PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
did you have liver damage after?

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
No one has reported any irreversible damage after surviving SN.

You cab read about some cases here too, they didn't report any irreversible damage either.

I have to mention most cases that failed, failed because they didn't do the steps properly so ended up vomiting or used too much water.

Reactions: Brokensaddle, canihavepeaceforonce, Kruger and 3 others
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019

You cab read about some cases here too, they didn't report any irreversible damage either.

I have to mention most cases that failed, failed because they didn't do the steps properly so ended up vomiting or used too much water.

well I have seen some people on here mention temporary liver damage and I'm concerned because I already have elevated enzymes (no damage but anymore blows wouldn't be great).

Reactions: Brokensaddle, cyberlordsumit and purplesmoothie
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
You could Google hypoxia. That's what you actually die from with SN.
Just a quick bit I found:

The organs most affected by hypoxia are the brain, the heart, and the liver. If the hypoxia is severe, irreversible damage can begin within four minutes of the onset.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Kruger
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
You could Google hypoxia. That's what you actually die from with SN.
Just a quick bit I found:
I've heard it works differently with SN though and that the brain actually goes last. Idk, I've googled so much I've confused myself, lol.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I've heard it works differently with SN though and that the brain actually goes last. Idk, I've googled so much I've confused myself, lol.
Yeah that is true. I don't remember reading which hypoxia SN causes though.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
well I have seen some people on here mention temporary liver damage and I'm concerned because I already have elevated enzymes (no damage but anymore blows wouldn't be great).

I think that was only one person that mentioned liver damage, and that it was temporary. if i remember rightly!!!

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
I think this seperate thread is not necessary you can get all the information in the SN mega thread. But most of the survivors said there are no long lasting effects, my preferred way to ctb is hanging or SN

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
If you follow the full procedure which includes taking metoclopramide before. I don't think you have any chance of vomiting.
Even if you follow all of the procedures, it is still very likely you will vomit. The trick is taking the second dose right after throwing up.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
If you follow the full procedure which includes taking metoclopramide before. I don't think you have any chance of vomiting.
Some people reportedly vomitted and still died, so don't worry if you're not able to get antiemetics. Fast, take ibuprofen and prepare two doses and you'll be off.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Even if you follow all of the procedures, it is still very likely you will vomit. The trick is taking the second dose right after throwing up.
Did anyone report this?
Some people reportedly vomitted and still died, so don't worry if you're not able to get antiemetics. Fast, take ibuprofen and prepare two doses and you'll be off.
What's ibuprofen? Antacid?

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Stans guide tells you what to do. Ibuprofen is pain killer for any headache or pains and etc.

Reactions: purplesmoothie
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Stans guide tells you what to do. Ibuprofen is pain killer for any headache or pains and etc.
I am going for metoclopramide and an antacid that's it. Nothing else. I did read stans guide too.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
If I did it, it would be antacid and ibuprofen since can't get hold of anything like meto

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
If I did it, it would be antacid and ibuprofen since can't get hold of anything like meto
Its easy to get a prescription many people said here. Tell your doctor the symptoms for metoclopramide or you can do that on an online counseling.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I did some research yesterday and apparently severe stomach cramps are one of the syptoms you should expect.

purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
The brain goes last? Wouldn't that mean it's painful?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
With statements that nonsensical, it is safe to ignore anything the user has to say on that subject.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 19654
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I think this seperate thread is not necessary you can get all the information in the SN mega thread. But most of the survivors said there are no long lasting effects, my preferred way to ctb is hanging or SN
I've looked at that thanks. I'm asking specifically for more information on liver damage, not overall SN effects.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've looked at that thanks. I'm asking specifically for more information on liver damage, not overall SN effects.
Well, it's going to kill you, so technically it's going to damage all of your organs to a terminal level, permanently.

What specifically are you worrying about?

The only reason I can think why you'd ask "what liver damage will I have when I survive" is because you're either consciously or subconsciously planning on surviving, in which case - don't take it, full stop.

Why take any risk when there doesn't need to be any?

Reactions: DyingAlf and checkouttime
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Well, it's going to kill you, so technically it's going to damage all of your organs to a terminal level, permanently.

What specifically are you worrying about?

The only reason I can think why you'd ask "what liver damage will I have when I survive" is because you're either consciously or subconsciously planning on surviving, in which case - don't take it, full stop.

Why take any risk when there doesn't need to be any?
fair point, I don't think I am subconsciously planning on it, more just worried because nothing is foolproof, you know

Reactions: voyager
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
It's true nothing is foolproof at all, you could jump off a 10,000 ft mountain and by some miracle survive, albeit with horrendous injuries.

But if you want to go, and work out the liklihood of success and failure carefully for each method, then you can reduce the risks.

But that's all you can do, although ironically we will all 100% die of something at some point.

Life seems like one big cruel, rigged game at times, doesn't it?

Reactions: carlee, Superdeterminist and cyberlordsumit
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
fair point, I don't think I am subconsciously planning on it, more just worried because nothing is foolproof, you know
I've only ever seen 1 perosn on here mention about it. they also said it wasn't permanant damage and they couldn't remember alot of stuff(so the story was a bit shaky) if i remmeber it rightly!
It's true nothing is foolproof at all, you could jump off a 10,000 ft mountain and by some miracle survive, albeit with horrendous injuries.

But if you want to go, and work out the liklihood of success and failure carefully for each method, then you can reduce the risks.

But that's all you can do, although ironically we will all 100% die of something at some point.

Life seems like one big cruel, rigged game at times, doesn't it?

I've been watching fast and loud demolition theatre. you wouldn't believe some of the things people have survived lol

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Vomitting has a high chance even without meto.

Even those who followed meto and all vomitted 53% of time in one study someone did here.