• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
I am planning to CTB using SN.
I am in India currently and I have found several products on the Jungle site in my country.

I read on some other threads here that the SN sold on the Jungle in India isn't pure. The SN seems credible to me but I really need someone to verify the products for me. I have had depression for years now and ctb-ing seems to be the only option left for me. Please, I need this.

I am asking for help because I don't want to waste money on the wrong product. I live with my parents and can't risk ordering SN multiple times.

I am not posting the product links here in order to protect forum. Please PM me for the links of the product.

I hope that the SN available to me will work. Thank you guys.

Last edited:
rec

rec

Mostly lurking
Nov 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure you can test it by adding some blood and seeing if it turns brown. I can't find the original thread that detailed this though.

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
I'm pretty sure you can test it by adding some blood and seeing if it turns brown. I can't find the original thread that detailed this though.
I don't want to waste money on the wrong product and I don't want to receive multiple orders at my home because it would make my family members suspicious. I need to be certain before purchasing.

Last edited: