Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Just curious on thoughts etc thought I'd throw it out there.

Reactions: puppy9 and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
I watched.

Masterful job of trolling lawmakers and their supporters in Arkansas and Oklahoma who believe installation of Ten Commandments monuments on public property doesn't conflict with the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The predictably outraged opponents of the Satanic Temple's attempt to install a Baphomet statue (privately-donated) on the Capitol grounds of the State of Arkansas prove the point The Satanic Temple was making: Ten Commandments monuments are not erected to serve as an historical reminder of a foundational component of the U.S. legal system, but to signify governmental endorsement of one set of religious beliefs to the exclusion of others.

Fun Facts:

The man (Michael Reed) who destroyed the Arkansas Ten Commandments monument in 2017 hours after its installation by ramming it with his Dodge Dart while livestreaming, blasting a Christian rock song and yelling, "Oh my goodness. Freedom!", is the same man who had driven into and destroyed an identical display at the Oklahoma State Capitol in 2014. From his jail cell, he confessed to the Arkansas Times, "I did it because I fully believe I'm the rider on the first white horse in Revelations." He has since been hospitalized and deemed mentally unfit to stand trial. Mr. Reed is not affiliated with The Satanic Temple.

Fund raising and legislative support for installation of the Ten Commandments monument on Arkansas Capitol grounds was undertaken by state senator Jason Rapert. Mr. Rapert has earned the distinction of a Change.org petition requesting that the "grit chamber" of a local sewage tank be renamed in his honor.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, puppy9, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
T

turin

Nov 4, 2020
i loved it. i'm binging on all that is satanic now hopefully it might help me.. just watched the devil we know which was good too!

Reactions: Silvermorning and puppy9