You are welcome to chat with me if you want to send a personal message

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I'm so unbearably lonely I just want to make some friends here
Hey me too. A couple of decades ago people left their houses to do stuff everyday and you would constantly run into different people.

Now we have social media and we all just sit home and no one goes anywhere and everyone has social anxiety and we all are paying pharma to make us "healthy"

Even if you tried to make it without your smart phone everyone else is so consumer. My ex used to just sit on the couch for hours and watch tiktok when all I wanted was for her to be close to me and talk about stuff. Lay her head on me and watch Tv or something

Everyone is consumed and there is nothing we can do except ctb. No one wants a connection anymore, it's 5 second attention spans and on to the next.

Also with the availability of all these dating apps no one makes strong efforts in relationships anymore. Why deal with this minor inconvenience and grow together when I can just swipe right and find someone else right now? Then when the honeymoon phase wears off they do it again instead of trying to rekindle the flame. "I feel this way and there's nothing anyone can do so I have to move on".

The basis for all human interaction is now a thumbs up emoji.

This world fucking sucks. I wish someone would destroy the fucking internet which is more unrealistic than just trying to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and Liminal1
cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
Happy to talk about whatever if u want <3

• Hugs
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
I'm unbearably lonely as well. Hit me up if you're so inclined.

• Hugs
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
Hey me too. A couple of decades ago people left their houses to do stuff everyday and you would constantly run into different people.

Now we have social media and we all just sit home and no one goes anywhere and everyone has social anxiety and we all are paying pharma to make us "healthy"

Even if you tried to make it without your smart phone everyone else is so consumer. My ex used to just sit on the couch for hours and watch tiktok when all I wanted was for her to be close to me and talk about stuff. Lay her head on me and watch Tv or something

Everyone is consumed and there is nothing we can do except ctb. No one wants a connection anymore, it's 5 second attention spans and on to the next.

Also with the availability of all these dating apps no one makes strong efforts in relationships anymore. Why deal with this minor inconvenience and grow together when I can just swipe right and find someone else right now? Then when the honeymoon phase wears off they do it again instead of trying to rekindle the flame. "I feel this way and there's nothing anyone can do so I have to move on".

The basis for all human interaction is now a thumbs up emoji.

This world fucking sucks. I wish someone would destroy the fucking internet which is more unrealistic than just trying to ctb
:( I know what you mean, it seems a very lonely way of life
I think I'd be even lonelier without the internet though because I isolate myself from everyone in person due to my bdd