counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Bit of a weird one but been on my own since wanting to ctb. Would be nice to have a date or even just a video call with someone before I ctb. I'm near Drayton manor
Just wanting to have my last meet with someone so I can feel normal when I ctb.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ph0enix, Euthanza, lofticries and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Okay, as long as you don't get all handsy right away. I'm an OG member and very respectable.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: ph0enix, Euthanza, lofticries and 3 others
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Bit of a weird one but been on my own since wanting to ctb. Would be nice to have a date or even just a video call with someone before I ctb. I'm near Drayton manor
Just wanting to have my last meet with someone so I can feel normal when I ctb.
What do you mean by date? Romantic? I would video chat to talk. Are you man, woman?

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: Fml, murmur, lofticries and 2 others
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Ah ignore this post I made it when I was pissed. However I am a man but no one wants me plus gonna hang myself soon so can date someone in purgatory. Just waiting for my 10mm rope to be delivered

Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!
Oct 28, 2022
Ah ignore this post I made it when I was pissed. However I am a man but no one wants me plus gonna hang myself soon so can date someone in purgatory. Just waiting for my 10mm rope to be delivered
My pms are always open. <3 Best wishes with your method

Reactions: counting-out-time
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Wow, I'm stupid af. Was it there when I made that post? Or am I really in that much of a stupor?
I'm available if you want a friend 😘 tbh I'd like a someone to hang around with 😃
Seriously I'm willing to take a girl out on a date before we both CBT. Pm me if your interested

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I would but I'm a guy. Not sure if that's your thing LOL but I'm here nonetheless

Reactions: counting-out-time
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
What do you mean by date? Romantic? I would video chat to talk. Are you man, woman?
I'm male. I don't know why I asked but before I try to CBT again, I'd like to go out for a Indian with someone. Yanoo like a date but it's not a date. Just my last time having dinner with someone. Yes it sounds stupid but just would be nice to have a nice meal with someone instead of having it alone before I ctb