N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
Personally I do not. I have almost no one left in my life. One is my Mom. The others are a handful of friends, like 3 people max, who I never see because they live in scattered places far away, and who I almost never speak to because they're too busy with normal adult lives. Everyone else, whether family, friend, or romantic partner, has abandoned me, often with extreme prejudice. I see a funeral as nothing more than a waste of money and an opportunity for those who mistreated me and left me to rot to show up and stroke the fake empathy section of their egos by pretending they ever cared, and pretending they maintained a relationship with me when reality is the exact opposite. If they even bother to do that. I feel so hated that I don't think they would. I just want to be cremated for my Mom if she's still alive when I finally do it. If she dies first I couldn't give a fuck less if you throw my body into a dumpster.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ninja_Master, Spades, Lavender Dreams and 3 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
there's no reason to hold 1 for me, i have no friends or immediate family besides my mom. i really wanted to kms deep in the woods so nature could deal w my corpse + i <3 The Green, & i wouldn't have to worry abt them not disposing of me how i want. unfortunately no such luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointinlivingg
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I would only like to be buried next to my ancestors. Beside that, I don't give a damn about it.

• Hugs
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
i really wanted to kms deep in the woods so nature could deal w my corpse + i <3 The Green, & i wouldn't have to worry abt them not disposing of me how i want. unfortunately no such luck.

Same here. It seems like the perfect way to go. I remember finding out about Aokigahara Forest years ago and wishing so badly I lived in Japan, lol. I also often think of Sol Pais, who traveled to Colorado from Florida to CTB in the wilderness there and got mislabeled a potential terrorist due to her (misguided) infatuation with Columbine. She was unfortunately very young, but I feel her pain and envy her exit path. I would love to hop on a plane, buy a gun and take myself out in a beautiful yet unfamiliar place. It's like a fun road trip before the final road trip. :hihi:

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Same here. It seems like the perfect way to go. I remember finding out about Aokigahara Forest years ago and wishing so badly I lived in Japan, lol. I also often think of Sol Pais, who traveled to Colorado from Florida to CTB in the wilderness there and got mislabeled a potential terrorist due to her (misguided) infatuation with Columbine. She was unfortunately very young, but I feel her pain and envy her exit path. I would love to hop on a plane, buy a gun and take myself out in a beautiful yet unfamiliar place. It's like a fun road trip before the final road trip. :hihi:
omggggg yes!!!!! that's literally my top dream way to go. i'd buy a gun & roadtrip back to the Olympic National Park in WA, go as deep as i could/needed till i got lost & there were no signs of human life ever being there, & boom. peace @ last. too bad it'll never be possible</3 where would u road trip to to die???

• Love
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
omggggg yes!!!!! that's literally my top dream way to go. i'd buy a gun & roadtrip back to the Olympic National Park in WA, go as deep as i could/needed till i got lost & there were no signs of human life ever being there, & boom. peace @ last. too bad it'll never be possible</3 where would u road trip to to die???

Not sure of a specific park or anything but probably somewhere in the coastal forests in Northern California. Why is it not possible?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Not sure of a specific park or anything but probably somewhere in the coastal forests in Northern California. Why is it not possible?
2 involuntary hospitalizations :( in order to restore my gun rights i'd need to go through an arduous legal process that i don't have the time/$ for. & bc it was more than once in such a short span of time i was told it's more unlikely to work ://

is that the way you're gonna go out then?? or are u still deciding.

• Hugs
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I don't really want a funeral to happen for me, but I realize that funerals are for the living and not for the dead. It doesn't feel right for me to control what they do. I do hope that it won't be too formal, though.

• Love
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
No, sure, I have people around me that would go there but I just don't want one, they should just have a little celebration party instead of seeing my death as a tragedy. I don't deserve and don't want to be mourned.
I just want to burned into ahses me and whoever gets ahold of these ashes can do whatever they want with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lavender Dreams and nopointinlivingg
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Before when I wasn't thinking about CTB'ing i figured I'd have like a "fun" funeral. No sad talk, etc, just a party.
Then when I got into making the CTB plan and all i decided not to for the simple reason that I dont think it's going to make any difference and it'll just be a platform for people to say things they dont mean.

• Love
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
2 involuntary hospitalizations :( in order to restore my gun rights i'd need to go through an arduous legal process that i don't have the time/$ for. & bc it was more than once in such a short span of time i was told it's more unlikely to work ://

is that the way you're gonna go out then?? or are u still deciding.

Not sure I can make it happen realistically but if so then probably. Trying not to do it on impulse.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
It is my documented wish to have a public funeral where my final goodbye video will be played and to then be cremated and used as a fertilizer for a plant. At least in a way I will live on.

• Love
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
No, in my suicide note, I instructed my step-mother, I insisted that I want no funeral

• Love
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Just direct cremation for me.

• Love
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't like how funerals are done in my country. And apart from that it is expensive.
So no.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

If anyone wants to waste a few thousand bucks and time holding one for me they're certainly welcome to but it won't change the fact that my CTB would be a good thing for the world that I did just to end my own suffering. I know some people are probably gonna cry and whine about it but those people would be almost as pathetic as I am so fuck em. I doubt I could even trust anyone to pick good funeral music for it because I can't even think of what exactly I'd want to have played besides one song. Maybe just that song on repeat would be good enough but I doubt anyone would want to do that.

I don't even care if everyone I ever hated felt the need to piss and shit on my grave. I'd be dead! Why should it matter? The point of infinite peace should be that something as trivial as a funeral shouldn't be enough to disrupt it so in my case, I won't let that happen.

• Hugs
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Personally I do not. I have almost no one left in my life. One is my Mom. The others are a handful of friends, like 3 people max, who I never see because they live in scattered places far away, and who I almost never speak to because they're too busy with normal adult lives. Everyone else, whether family, friend, or romantic partner, has abandoned me, often with extreme prejudice. I see a funeral as nothing more than a waste of money and an opportunity for those who mistreated me and left me to rot to show up and stroke the fake empathy section of their egos by pretending they ever cared, and pretending they maintained a relationship with me when reality is the exact opposite. If they even bother to do that. I feel so hated that I don't think they would. I just want to be cremated for my Mom if she's still alive when I finally do it. If she dies first I couldn't give a fuck less if you throw my body into a dumpster.
Nodirect cremation ashes tossed in the ocean

• Love
Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
The most I'd like is being cremated, no funeral, cemetery graves or anything of the sort. Absolutely 0 use of my circumstances to promote anti suicide campaigns telling people to reach out to loved ones for help. It's feel like an equivalent to spitting on my dead body.

If they're so inclined, I'd love if a tree was planted to pay respects. That's all.

• Love
Reactions: nopointinlivingg and Wormfood
Spades

Spades

he/him
Jul 7, 2023
I've been fairly adamant about not wanting a funeral to just about everyone I know irl, but it's not like they'll respect my wishes so I'm not even sure why I bothered in the first place.

There would only be like 3 people in attendance that I speak with semi consistently, the rest would be extended family that I haven't spoken to in years, some since I was a small child.

I don't want a funeral because the idea of all these people that never even bothered to include themselves in my life until I died suddenly showing up to mourn feels so disrespectful.

Like NO you don't get to mourn, you don't get to cry, you don't get to remember me and it's not like you have enough memories of me in the first place to do so adequately!

These dickwipes don't get to be here, they have no right to be "sad" at all when they could have been there for me from the start.

They simply chose not to, and it's far too late to take that choice back. Fuck them, I don't want them anywhere near my corpse.

• Love
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
I've been fairly adamant about not wanting a funeral to just about everyone I know irl, but it's not like they'll respect my wishes so I'm not even sure why I bothered in the first place.

There would only be like 3 people in attendance that I speak with semi consistently, the rest would be extended family that I haven't spoken to in years, some since I was a small child.

I don't want a funeral because the idea of all these people that never even bothered to include themselves in my life until I died suddenly showing up to mourn feels so disrespectful.

Like NO you don't get to mourn, you don't get to cry, you don't get to remember me and it's not like you have enough memories of me in the first place to do so adequately!

These dickwipes don't get to be here, they have no right to be "sad" at all when they could have been there for me from the start.

They simply chose not to, and it's far too late to take that choice back. Fuck them, I don't want them anywhere near my corpse.

Couldn't have said it better myself đź–¤

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Its doesn't matter , what matters is to ctb peacefully.

• Love
D

drapperxyz

Quiet anticipation
Jan 16, 2024
I'm from Ireland and funerals are a huge deal. I know in some other countries that they can be invitation-only, but here neighbours, friends of siblings, even friends of cousins/aunts/uncles show up. I don't like being the centre of attention, but my funeral will be a big affair. My mother passed away a few years ago and I didn't know half of the people that showed up. It's usually a open-casket affair (I'm expecting a delivery of SN early next week, so there's probably no reason this can't happen). The one thing I like about our culture is that funerals tend to happen ASAP, it's nice to get it over with and allow everyone to greive properly when the dust has settled. This will be complicated by the autopsy and the fact that I plan to CTB in a foreign country, but even so it should be over with fairly quickly. I plan to say in my note that I want to be cremated, after the rest of the funeral being so public, I don't want a public burial with my name etched in stone forever

• Love