• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
N know anything about getting fent ot fent analogues or what have you?

I know there was a crack down a bit back so I dunno much.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
It's a lot easier to use than you think. Download TOR and use deepdotweb links. Dream market recently banned fent. Fent can easily be cut. A guy who had a bit of tolerance tried to die with a large amount of an analogue and failed and drs were amazed he survived. Localbitcoins and buying with cash deposit is easiest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenrirsend, dwimplepeen213, Aaron and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Last time I checked there were some pretty strong analogues being advertised, that was about a year ago now though I don't know about how widespread or cheap it is now after manufacturing ban

Reactions: Fenrirsend and saffron
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
whats the darkweb

Reactions: Volatile
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
It's a lot easier to use than you think. Download TOR and use deepdotweb links. Dream market recently banned fent. Fent can easily be cut. A guy who had a bit of tolerance tried to die with a large amount of an analogue and failed and drs were amazed he survived. Localbitcoins and buying with cash deposit is easiest.
Hmm may have to give it another look..

Main concern is it not showing up

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Last time I checked there were some pretty strong analogues being advertised, that was about a year ago now though I don't know about how widespread or cheap it is now after manufacturing ban
Yep.....it's hard to get clear info

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I used to screw around on Torchan way back when. There was a couple different Chans that used to exist that weren't filled with absolute garbage. I found a couple of way way old doom servers that I played on through different sites I found.

The Dark Web used to be a pretty cool to hang around (2007 - 2010), until everyone discovered it. Still some gems can be found if you're willing to look for them.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I used to screw around on Torchan way back when. There was a couple different Chans that used to exist that weren't filled with absolute garbage. I found a couple of way way old doom servers that I played on through different sites I found.

The Dark Web used to be a pretty cool to hang around (2007 - 2010), until everyone discovered it. Still some gems can be found if you're willing to look for them.
I wouldn't dare go on any tor hosted chans oof, only ever used the darknet for markets.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
If you're looking for a fent hook up it's worth looking on opiates and/or fentanyl subreddit and messaging people from there asking for them to recommend a good vendor, say you have high tolerance or something but don't say you're looking to suicide. Don't post about it openly there though because that's sourcing and against the rules. I haven't tried but worth a shot.

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
If you're looking for a fent hook up it's worth looking on opiates and/or fentanyl subreddit and messaging people from there asking for them to recommend a good vendor, say you have high tolerance or something but don't say you're looking to suicide. Don't post about it openly there though because that's sourcing and against the rules. I haven't tried but worth a shot.
I tried this to no luck sadly.