• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Just wondering if there is more people in this situation, especially people in their 20's.
Being the only son for both parents and feeling remorse for ctb because that would leave them completely fragile and neglected or in the hands of people that may not treat them they way they may deserve (stepfathers/stepmothers?), once they get old.

Reactions: conveniently_dead
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019
I am an only child and I have been estranged from from my mother for over nineteen years. She may grieve for a moment and bask in the glow from the sympathy she will receive (she has narcissistic personality disorder) in response to my CTB; she will be just fine.

Reactions: Vegrau and Darkhaven
G

Grief

May 25, 2019
It doesn't matter if your the "only son" or daughter or the 10th son or daughter. Your departure before their own will be the greatest contributor to their fragility. Living with the burden of your child's death is an unbearable pain that never goes away.

Reactions: lynn14 and Darkhaven
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
I'm an only child, but an only daughter. I feel immense pressure to live for this reason and would not ctb until my last remaining parent has already passed away and my own children are grown up. For now all I can do is lurk and post on here.

Reactions: Darkhaven
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
My mom passed away last year and my dad a while ago. It makes it a lot easier to CTB.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I'm the 3rd son in a family of 6 I have been distant from my parents for a good amount of time so I expect it won't effect them much. I'm still planning on CTB this month it's my birthday month so I don't ruin 2 months of the year for them. Besides they'll have something new to gossip about me being the faliure..