drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
id like to listen about it as ive been experiencing it myself from like months, since i cried after my breakeup i am just not able to cry, like i even tried watching even the most emotional vids but couldnt, i almost feel completely numb with feelings, though from the past 15 days i feel ive been so better¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R.F.

R.F.

Sep 23, 2023
Used to cry myself to sleep almost every night but one day the tears just stopped altogether and haven't come back yet

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
Used to cry myself to sleep almost every night but one day the tears just stopped altogether and haven't come back yet
from how much time, if u dont mind...
i joined here today cuz i have a helium tank with me and i planned to ctb today and just thought to have a look around and found this site, thanks everyone, literally i havent found such people in my whole lifetime😊

R.F.

R.F.

Sep 23, 2023
from how much time, if u dont mind...
i joined here today cuz i have a helium tank with me and i planned to ctb today and just thought to have a look around and found this site, thanks everyone, literally i havent found such people in my whole lifetime😊
I dunno but I was a real tear machine for maybe a year straight. It's been 2 or 3 years since the last time I actually cried. Not sure what happened but I just can't anymore. Sure, chopping onions still works for wet eyes, but I have been unable to shed a tear for emotional reasons ever since. It's like one day a switch flipped or something

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
id like to listen about it as ive been experiencing it myself from like months, since i cried after my breakeup i am just not able to cry, like i even tried watching even the most emotional vids but couldnt, i almost feel completely numb with feelings, though from the past 15 days i feel ive been so better¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't cry. I so wish I could. It would be cathartic and release so much emotion and self-hate but such is life.

jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
used to cry every day but now im unable to do it.
its like the body is trying to defend or something

Reactions: Foreverix
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
i think i dont have the energy to keep up with crying so much. it feels like what i assume the same thing is with like, sex/masturbation.. (LOL ugh sorry but yknow), like.. you can only do that so much so often before your body is like, .. i dont have anything more in the reserves to give.. ? yknow?

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
I don't cry, but tears randomly well up in my eyes when I'm about to sleep.

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I don't cry often but the situation of some people here and goodbye threads tends to make me emotionnal and it can flow...

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
It's weird, things can make me emotional, for sure. But crying only ever happens when I'm distressed and alone, and it comes out like a sort of hysterical ejaculation that lasts for 5 seconds max. It quickly subsides, and I can feel my body quell any further urge to cry.

I don't know if it's some sort of subconscious resistance, but it's strange. It feels like there is a whole lot more inside to be released, but it just stops. It feels almost like a sneeze that comes on, but then goes away right before the good stuff gets out.

Last edited: