C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Anyone trying to get it over with imminently? Any thoughts on how to deal with the anxiety? Thanks

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
That's a tough one. I'm not going to ctb imminently, but I anticipate doing so in a few months. I've been diagnosed with anxiety and I've been prescribed meds to deal with it. I have to say that they do absolutely nothing to alleviate my panic attacks, so I've been stockpiling them. I'm certainly hoping that when the time comes, I'll have become comfortable with the idea of leaving that anxiety won't be too much of an issue. If it is, then I'll just dip into my stockpile and hope for the best.

Reactions: cappuccinogirl
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
That's a tough one. I'm not going to ctb imminently, but I anticipate doing so in a few months. I've been diagnosed with anxiety and I've been prescribed meds to deal with it. I have to say that they do absolutely nothing to alleviate my panic attacks, so I've been stockpiling them. I'm certainly hoping that when the time comes, I'll have become comfortable with the idea of leaving that anxiety won't be too much of an issue. If it is, then I'll just dip into my stockpile and hope for the best.
Thanks. Unfortunately can't get hold of any legally at least. They know theres no way I'd take anything addictive. Alcohol I guess but don't tolerate well xx

M

mifinal

Feb 15, 2021
yo tengo TLP ,y tomo sertrolina,dogmatil,lexatin,xanax y tranquimazin, yo fumo marihuana,y me relaja aunque digan lo contrario, pero cuando no puedo mas me tomo un combo de todos estos y a dormir 6 horas de seguido, no luches con la ansiedad, es mejor dormir, no tenemos los recursos para gestionar la ansiedad,por eso la sufrimos

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I have severe anxiety I have pregabalin and propranolol they do manage it well

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
What is the dose of propranolol?
I have 10 & 40. Depends on how bad the panic attack is to dose. Most of the time the 10 is suffice . Can feel it slowing my heart rate down and I'm ok within half hour of taking it

Reactions: Keto
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
I have 10 & 40. Depends on how bad the panic attack is to dose. Most of the time the 10 is suffice . Can feel it slowing my heart rate down and I'm ok within half hour of taking it
I have 40mg propranolol (for CTB) but I think to use it to control my anxiety. I'm not sure what is the right dose. I will try to cut the pill in half and take it.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I have 40mg propranolol (for CTB) but I think to use it to control my anxiety. I'm not sure what is the right dose. I will try to cut the pill in half and take it.
It really does work it's a miracle drug in my opinion. It's best to start off at 10 as the first time you take it you will actually feel your heart rate slow down. After the first dose I didn't notice it

Reactions: Keto
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I'm not sure...
meditation? water? walking? nice music? a bath?

I'm unsure but I wish for relief for you <3

Sorrygoodbye

Sorrygoodbye

Sep 28, 2020
I need to this year. Not sure if that qualifies as "shortly" or not.

Reactions: wordsonscreen