• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
I wasn't trying to kill myself, but I had starved myself for roughly a month or so before I was involuntarily admitted to hospital for anorexia. You'd think it would be kind of painful but the thing is after a while your stomach actually shrinks to adapt to your diet (that is what I was told by doctors, and my experience suggests that it is the truth, but someone correct me if I'm wrong) and before you know it a single bar of chocolate will fill you for the day. Hunger pains aren't the issue but the tiredness sure is. I suppose the number one issue with starvation is that it takes ages, although I've often thought that, if I wanted to, I could probably do it easily.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Metalhead, sui4 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Slow, painful, and miserable, so no.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, x~Sophia~x, TripleA and 3 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Don't ever try it it's supposed to be very painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I wasn't trying to kill myself, but I had starved myself for roughly a month or so before I was involuntarily admitted to hospital for anorexia. You'd think it would be kind of painful but the thing is after a while your stomach actually shrinks to adapt to your diet (that is what I was told by doctors, and my experience suggests that it is the truth, but someone correct me if I'm wrong) and before you know it a single bar of chocolate will fill you for the day. Hunger pains aren't the issue but the tiredness sure is. I suppose the number one issue with starvation is that it takes ages, although I've often thought that, if I wanted to, I could probably do it easily.
This sounds about right. I know it takes a whole lot less to fill me up then it use to.

LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl

Sep 4, 2020
I did, for I believe 2 months. Drs couldnt find my bp and I kept passing out. Wasnt fun and not successful so I don't recommend it.

Reactions: Meditation guide
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Not a nice way to go. Slow and unpleasant.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Not intentionally. I was so stressed I puked everything up. So I stopped eating. Dropped to my high school weight of 115. I lost 25 pounds. I was hospitalized for severe dehydration. Honestly other then the headaches I was ok. Just exhausted. Little bit of pain. Like a 3 out of 10.

• Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x